~

y/n's pov

The holidays arrived and Christmas was on the lines. I always loved the holidays. Me and dad used to do loads of fun things on Christmas, well, that is, before he started to pay more attention to his work.

I've always felt good, when looking at snow. I love the cold weather. Seeing students with coats, scarfs, boots and jackets gives me a good spirit. I said my goodbyes to Harry before joining Ron and Hermione to go to Hogsmeade.

I told Harry I could stay with him, but he asked me to go have fun.

"Isn't it fascinating how time flies by?" Ron asked.

"Why definitely Ron, I feel like it hadn't been much since I met you all" I replied with a laugh.

"Indeed, I will miss you all by the time Summer comes by." Hermione agreed.

"So, y/n, If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to do for Christmas?" Hermione asked.

"Oh well, I don't know. I will write to my father and see if he will stay with me for Christmas and not leave me alone in my room"

"y/n, would you want to come over to the Burrow?. With Harry and Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Wait, really?"

"Yes"

"Well what about Ms. Weasley?" I asked. "I don't want to be a burden"

"y/n!, don't you say that!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Are you kidding?, since me and Harry told mom about you, she keeps sending letters asking about you" Ron exclaimed aswell.

"She seems amazing, well, I'll write to my father about me coming over to yours, so he won't worry. I mean if he would" I said before we all burst into laughter.

We walked farther more into Hogsmeade. "Have you heard anything about Buckbeak?" I asked.

"No, not really?"

Draco tried talking to me more than one time trying to get my attention. He pulled me from my wrist behind a wall to a store.

"l/n, when are you going to drop the ignoring act?, why are you even ignoring me in the first place?"

"Draco, I don't want to talk to you, I don't have anything to tell you" I said removing his hansd off my wrist. I then ran over to Ron and Hermione to catch up with them.

~

Harry's pov

Fred and George were making a snowman. I tried passing them with no noice but I forgot the ground was covered with snow. They seemed like they have noticed my foot prints and grabbed me tight by my arms.

"Guys, let me go!" I exclaimed. I was quite hopeless, they had a tight grib. 

"Clever, Harry-"

"-But not clever enough."

 "Besides, we've got a better way." They said togather with a grin on their face.

"Come on, let go, I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade!" I pleaded hopelessly

 "We know." They said togather before taking turns once more, to finish eachother.

"Don't worry-"

"-We'll get you there-"

"-We'll show you a quicker way-" 

"-If you pipe down." They said dragging me to an empty staircase.

"-Bless you."