Reaching the valley between her glorious mounds, he nuzzled his face there, on top of her shirt.  Lifting the material to expose her midriff only, he tried to kiss every inch of skin above her shorts.  Kneeling on the bed now, he examined her soft, yet muscular thighs with both hands.

He massaged the bottom of her foot, then her calf before switching to the other one.  He took a moment to look up at her, his gaze taking in her rapidly moving chest and the darkness in her eyes.  Kissing her toes, which he's never done before, he gradually made his way back to her lips, crushing them with his ardor.

Leaning back, he silently asked for permission to continue.  Watching her face, he grabbed the edge of the shirt hiding treasure and lifted it off her.  Her breasts were perfect, placing his hand over the furthest from him, he played with the weight of it.  Pushing, pulling, twisting the nipple in his fingers until the entire areola was hard and tight.

His mouth finally landed on her breast, taking as much in as possible.  Her movement and change in breathing showed her enjoyment.  He rolled the nipple with his tongue, blowing on it, making it pebble even more.  He loved how responsive her body was, every touch had a reaction.

He gave the same deliberate attention to her other breast, throughly loving both of them.  He sucked on a nipple as his hand traveled to her honey pot, staying outside her clothes.  Cupping the mound, he pressed down, earning more delightful sounds from her.  Using one finger, he lightly traced the outline of her outer folds, teasing both of them, then moving up and down the center crease.

Her hips jumped at the wonderful, strange, foreign feelings he created within her.  Butterflies and other things jumbled in her stomach, making her ache and need more, without knowing what more she needed.

He did, though, and he removed both the shorts and her underwear at the same time, baring her whole body to him.  He admired her naked body, completely exposed for only him.  He wanted to tell her how beautiful and wonderful she was, but the words got stuck in his throat.

He caressed her inner thighs, spreading them apart so he could look at his prize and decide the best way to taste it.  He got off the bed, kneeled on the floor, grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge.

"Roman, what are you doing?"  Her words breathy and labored.

Thinking a second, he asked, "have you ever pleasured yourself?"  At her confused expression, "touched yourself?  Had an orgasm?"

"No," she blushed thinking about what he meant.

"Well, just relax sweetheart, this is only the beginning."  He wasn't surprised at her answer and it gave him joy to know he would be the first to make her orgasm.  He would teach her how to do it herself another time.

He bent her knees, placing her feet flat on the bed.  "Move your legs out as far as you can comfortably."  She complied and he brought her closer to the end.  The view of her spread open and on display for him did unexpected things to him. 

He expected to be aroused, little Roman has been standing at attention since he began kissing her.  The feelings of wonder, pride, amazement, affection, and a fierce need to protect her, make her his.  Feelings close to love flowed around them, but he chose to ignore that and brush it off as the mate bond.

He rubbed his hands on her thighs, getting her to relax since she tensed up.  Getting closer to his target, he pulled on the skin where her legs end, spreading the lips on her pussy open.  He could see her clit poking out, glistening with her juices.  Holding onto one side of her leg, he ran a finger through her curly dark hair.  She was unshaven and he discovered her natural state made him hot.