YOU KNUCKLEHEADS

At those three words David stood up and ran out the door. I knew that must be important, but I didn't know who Elijah was.

"Jonas! I forgot you were in here," The man who had ran in here said.

"Does everyone know me here?" Jonas asked him.

"Well no not really, only the people who work in the camera room," The man said reassuring him. "By the way, my name is Justin."

"Justin, I know that I just met you guys, but who is Elijah." Jonas asks curious. 

"What? You know him though. Ohhh he never told you his real name did he?"

"Who? Wait..... no. The Giver." Jonas says so startled he has to sit down. "He can't be. He wouldn't give up on me."

"Jonas it wasn't his choice. He was released. We commanded the community to." Justin says like that wouldn't affect Jonas at all.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!?!? You just stand there like nothing happened. SOMETHING HAPPENED! AN INNOCENT MAN DIED BECAUSE OF YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!" Jonas screamed as he ran out of the room, tears streaming down his face. Justin tries to follow him, but he knows that he has to let Jonas go. They don't want to make him stay here. Jonas has to choose if this is the kind of life he wants. Jonas runs to the room that Gabe is in.

"Come on Gabe," Jonas say picking up the sleeping toddler,"We're going on another adventure." With that Jonas with Gabe walk out of the Government Headquarters and sets off, to find the real Elsewhere.