Epilogue

Finally it was that day when I will be married to him, I would be his wife and he, my man. Everything is prepared according to my wish, I wanted a simple wedding with my family around us. Achilles didn't care about anything. The only thing that mattered to him was saying I do. He left it all on me, my dress was already made by Sofia and everything was already planned.

Amanda helped me in getting ready, and she made me into a beautiful bride. The dress looked so beautiful on me, it hugged me like it was just made for me well it was made for me! She braided my hair in a loose braid, leaving a few locks on my face. I just can't wait to get it over with!

My father came into my room to walk me down the aisle. He looked so happy and emotional at the same time.

"You look so beautiful just like your mother," he told me when he saw me he had few happy tears in his eyes.

"I will miss you," he told me slowly.

"Father, it's not like I am going far away, I am going to live a few houses down from here," I told him with a chuckle.

"Still, I will miss you," he said.

"I will miss you too then," I said and embraced him. He patted my head lightly.

"I trust Achilles, but if he tried to hurt you ever, you will come to me, Got it?" He said, and I nodded with a smile. I know Achilles would never do that, but still, for his peace of mind, I didn't argue.

"Shall we? That boy is impatiently waiting for you even though I enjoy making him wait, " he said with a teasing smirk.

"Father," I scolded lightly.

"Alright, let's go," he said, and we walked down the stairs towards the backyard where the wedding was going to take place. My dress has a big train flowing behind me on the floor. Everyone were in their places, Amanda was my bridesmaid, and Fin was Achilles's best man.

I started walking towards the aisle with my father, and then my gaze met Achilles, and I couldn't look away. He has a smile on his face, which he has only shown me when we are alone, but today, everyone can see his happiness. All the villagers were gathered for their Kings wedding. Today, I can see respect in their eyes for their king, not fear that I have seen before.

As I neared him, he pulled out his hand towards me. My father held my hand and gave it in his and also warned him.

"I am giving you my precious daughter's hand if you ever hurt her I won't hesitate to kill you" my father warned him and I can see respect and a little humor in Achilles's eyes.

"I promise you I will never hurt your daughter, I will cherish her for life." he looked in his my father's eyes while saying those words. They both nod afterwards at each other.

My father kissed my forehead before going back to sit on his chair. Achilles looked at me with so much love and care and pulled me up on the aisle. The priest was already standing there and started chanting some prayers. I tried to listen to each and every word, but Achilles wasn't letting me.

"You look so beautiful, my little flower," he whispered.

"Achilles." I blushed hard at his intense gaze.

"Can we cut short to the main thing" he cuts of the priest in the middle and everyone looked at him but he didn't look anywhere and only glared at priest who shudders in fear and cuts his prayer short.

"Achilles." I scolded him lightly, and he looked at me with his smile as if he hadn't done anything.

"Do you Flora grace Williams take Achilles ares king as you husband till death for you apart?" he asked me.

"I do, till death do us apart," I said, and it earned me a charming and relieved smile from him.

"Do you Achilles Ares King take Flora grace Williams as your wife till death....?" He didn't let him complete.

"I do, till death do us apart not that I would let you die before me," he added at the end for only me to hear, and I shook my head lightly at him.

"You are so dramatic," I teased him.

"I promise you, I won't let you die, especially not before me," he promised with such seriousness that made me believe him. He mean it!

"Then I pray we die together," I said, looking at him, I can't imagine a world without him.

Then Peter came with the rings, he was our ring bearer, he looked so cute in his suit. I kissed his forehead before taking the ring from him. He was looking at me with aw.

"Flora, you look like a princess," he said in awe, and I melt at his cuteness, but Achilles, on the other hand, seemed a little jealous.

"She is my princess now," he said to Peter, and I glared at him. Peter walked away after giving him his ring with a little glare at Achilles. I laughed at their interaction.

"You are jealous of a kid," I said to him, but he didn't answer and slid the ring on my finger as I did the same.

"No, I am not because I know you are mine. He can't do anything," he said cockily. This man!

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the priest announced loudly, and everyone around us cheered. He pulled me towards him and kissed me.

I am now his wife. I still can't believe it, I am marrying a man whom I love. I really thought I would end up in a marriage where I had to compromise, but the fate has its way of showing what it has planned for you. You don't know what tomorrow holds for you!

The end...!
13.07.2022