Anger & sadness

TW: Yelling and Swearing (I think this chapter might a trigger warning thing, I don't know)

Izuku was playing video games in the living room on his switch. Hizashi wasn't home, he and Hitoshi went on a business trip. Izuku was stuck with Shouta. Pray for him cause he needs it.

"Izu, game off. Go wait for me in the bathroom to have a bubble bath" Shouta said from the kitchen table where was texting Naomasa.

"In a minute" Izuku groaned.

Shouta rolled his eyes, "Not in minute. I said now."

"Dad-"

"Izuku don't push it" Shouta said sternly.

Izuku turned off his switch, then he went to the bathroom to wait for Shouta. He waited in the bathroom for over 5 minutes and Shouta still wasn't here. He groaned and went to his room.

"Hey! Didn't I tell you to meet me in the bathroom?" Shouta raised a brow sternly.

"I was waiting-"

"Don't give me that, Izu. Hurry get your behind to the bathroom" Shouta sighed.

Izuku scoffs and stomped off to the bathroom but earned a hard smack to the butt from Shouta. Shouta went along then ran the warm bath for Izuku.

"...you didn't have to hit me hard you-"

"Wanna say it to my face instead of mumbling while hanging your head? Huh? I don't have time to deal with your tantrums." Shouta said as he was really not in the mood tonight.

Shouta undressed Izuku and got him in the bath then added toys and bubbles for the little one. Izuku played with the bubbles as Shouta washed his hair.

"Zuzu we're gonna FaceTime Papa and Kitty before bed, okay? And I'll read you a st-"

"I'm not a toddler, don't treat me like one. What's with all of the sudden kindness?! You were ass to me earlier now your nice?!" Izuku splashed water into Shouta's face. 

Shouta wiped his face with the towel. He was a bit upset before but now he was pissed.

"You want me to treat you like a teenager? Okay get your fucking ass up! GET YOUR ASS UP. NOW!" Shouta yelled.

Izuku got up and grabbed his towel then wrapped it around his waist.

"Walk to your fucking rom! Hurry the fuck up!" Shouta said.

They both walked to Izuku's bedroom. Izuku stood in the room confused with the towel wrapped around him.

"Pack up all your shit and you can find somewhere else to stay at! I'm so tired of your shit Izuku. The constant disrespect and reckless behavior you've shown me and pa these past years. I love you but I can't keep dealing with your shitty behavior if you never change Izuku! Being a parent and caregiver to you isn't easy because you make it so difficult! We pushed your boundaries like more than 2 times and we are very sorry for that but you've constantly pushed us beyond our limits, you never apologize sincerely, you never try to make things right, you never change! It's the same disrespectful shit every fucking day. We are tired of scolding you and punishing you over your bad choices and smart mouth. When we try to be nice to you, you always ruin it by being such an asshole to us! I'm sick and tired of it!!!" Shouta yelled. /You could tell he was hurt saying this/

"D-dad... please I do better.." Izuku was about to cry.

"Will you actually do better? Or are you saying that because you don't want to stay on the streets?" Shouta said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"..." Izuku didn't have anything to add to that.

"That's what I thought, pack it up. Pack all your shit up if you don't want to live here anymore." Shouta left the room.

Izuku starting crying silently. It went on for over ten minutes till he came out of the room and went to search for Shouta in the house. He found him in the bedroom.

"D-dad..? I-I...I wanna...stay p-please?" Izuku sniffled.

"Are you going to listen to us and give us some respect?" Shouta looked up at him from his phone.

Izuku nodded rapidly, "y-yes- yes daddy" Izuku sniffled.

Shouta put his phone down and walked over to the boy, he placed him on the bed then kissed his head.

"You need a diaper precious" Shouta said.

"Dad...do I hafta? It was only a couple night accidents" Izuku pouted.

"Baby, you need one plus I know you feel so safe and comfortable when you wear one" Shouta chuckled.

Izuku blushed, "dada" he giggled.

Shouta put lotion on Izuku and diapered him then dressed him in a Mickey Mouse short onesie.

"Let's go make you a bottle and FaceTime papa" Shouta said.

...

On FaceTime.

"-and papa the car make vroom! Vroom! Vroom! Noise! Then doggie for scared- cause....the- the car went bye bye!" Izuku told his story.

"Wow that's an amazing story bunny" Hizashi praised.

Izuku popped his bottle in his mouth.

"Awwww I think a certain little boy is sleepy, huh?" Hizashi smiled.

Izuku nodded tired. Hizashi took that moment to sing Izuku's favorite lullaby, Shouta smiled as Izuku was falling asleep on his chest.

A/N: Another Chapter done. Ty. Hopefully this was a good chapter and no one was triggered.