Hizashi mad at Shouta?

Izuku ran to the bathroom and Shouta was showering.

"Daddy hafta potty!!!" Izuku whined as he crossed his legs.

Shouta opened the curtain a bit and he saw his little Angel.

"You can go in your diaper baby" Shouta said.

"No more diaper daddy it's boxers" Izuku whined.

Shouta made an 'O' face and quickly unbutton the pants and pulled it down for him. Izuku quickly ran to the toilet but was to late his bladder gave up and he wet himself, he started to cry.

Shouta immediately stepped out and wrapped his lower half with his towel and tended to his little one.

"It's okay, it's just an accident and Daddy's really proud that you told me you had to go" Shouta stripped Izuku from his soiled clothes.

"No more tears bubba" Shouta shushed him and got him the tub, made a warm bath for Izuku.

Shouta had cleaned up the ground, he started to wash his little one.

"Daddy come in bath pwease" Izuku sniffled.

Shouta did so and he sat behind Izuku to wash his hair.

"S-sorry daddy...I tried.." Izuku said softly.

"And that's all I ever expected you to do is try your best in headspace and let yourself be little" Shouta smiled.

Afterwards.

Izuku was diapered and dressed in a cute Present Mic onesie. Shouta smiled at his little boy then made a bottle for Izuku.

"No daddy don't wanna sleep!" Izuku jumped on the bed.

"Hey sit down please before you get hurt" Shouta sighed.

"No NAPPPP—" Izuku screamed before he fell off the bed and hit his head on the ground.

Izuku cried his eyes out as Shouta picked him up and rubbed his head making sure he was alright which Izuku was just a small bump on the side of his head.

Hizashi was going murder him.

"Hey baby shhh it's okay, your alright I promise" Shouta rocked him softly,

"Daddy.." Izuku sniffled "I got owie.." Izuku cried softly as he head still hurt.

"I know baby and daddy is so sorry for not watching you carefully" Shouta held him close till Izuku calmed down.

"Hey Babyboy let's not tell papa about this, okay? Papa will be upset if he found out" Shouta said.

"Okay daddy...I don't want papa upset" Izuku snuggled into Shouta's chest.

Around 4pm that's when Hizashi's came home from work. He took his shoes off and hung his coat up then went to the bedroom to see his two boys asleep. Hizashi changed out of his work clothes and walked over to his boys and saw glitter? On the side Izuku's forehead. He gently wiped it with his thumb, it swollen red bump and he saw the scraped elbow of his son's right arm that wasn't cleaned.

"Wha.." he whispered.

He went to get a bandaid and wet cloth to clean his elbow and bandaged it. He went out to living room and sat on the couch. 10 minutes later Shouta came out of the room tiredly and went to the living room.

"Hey babe whe-"

"Why didn't you tell me Izuku got hurt? You used my makeup to cover up the injury and you forget to tend his elbow which had a big scrape on him. I already cleaned it, now tell me why didn't you tell me?" Hizashi said with a 'and don't give me any bs' look.

"Babe he fell off the bed and I didn't want you to yell at me for not being careful with him" Shouta sighed.

"I wouldn't have yelled but scolded? Yes I would've done that. I know our baby is safe in your care when I'm not here, but it was sad that our baby was hurt cause it hurts me to and he must've so scared because of that fall" Hizashi frowned.

Shouta hugged him and kissed his head. He should've told him and instead of trying to hide it.

"I'm sorry babe, next if he gets hurt I will tell you immediately. I didn't think you felt that way but now I do and I will put your feelings into consideration first in these situations. I love you" Shouta said.

"Thank you and it's okay babe, I love you to" Hizashi smiled.

A/N: any requests??? Please comment if you have any.

Please read this book and add requests if you have any