Part 22

Hello it's been a while since I've updated this book but now I'm back to tell some storys chapters whatever it is but uh hello and enjoy!

049's POV.

I was doing some work and other surgerys. As I was working I heard 035-j crying in his crib so I got up to go feed him. "Hey my little baby boy you hungry?" I said as I picked up 035-j but once I picked him up he stopped crying and snuggled his face in my chest then fell asleep. "Looks like you wanted to spend time with mommy-.. or dad-... I don't know but I guess I could have a little worker.. well until he wakes up." I said as little junior woke up. "Oh my! Looks like someone woke up" I said. Little junior had an expression meaning he was excited to help so as I sat back at my desk I set some tools down for little junior he was actually quite smart for a baby like him I was really proud of him. "Ok little junior you-" I yawned as I was really tired so I went to my bedroom it was 1:00 at night and 035 still hadn't come back home yet I was starting to get worried so I called him so I could ask him when he would come home or where he is but no answer but I was tired so maybe he'll come home in the morning so I put little junior to sleep then I went onto my bed and started to sleep.

At 3:00 at night

I wake up to the sight of darkness I checked the time and it was 3:00 I checked to see if 035 was here but I saw no one so I fell asleep.

In the morning.

I woke up at 10:00 and little junior was still asleep so I thought I could make breakfast for him so as I went down stairs I realized 035 wasn't home I already that jay was staying with his boyfriend but 035 never told me where he was going so I called him but no answer... I started to get worried but I just let that go and continued with my day.

It was 2:00 at night and 035 wasn't home I actually started to cry myself to sleep.

I felt someone rap themselves around me and as I turned around it was 035!
"Oh 035 where were you!?" I said as I launched over to him and hugged him.

"049... you know what I'll tell you tomorrow ok?" "Ok.."

Time skip to where 049 is walking with little junior in his arms.

"Aww your just so cute!" I said as I was tickling little junior. "Aww- huh?" 049 saw people surrounding him. "Don't move you bastard hand over the child or turn yourself in!" A guy said. I Just ran without looking back but I felt someone shoot me in the leg 6 times I fell onto the ground head first it hurt a lot and I was bleeding I check little junior to check if he was hurt but he was fine I heard him crying and I felt like I was about to pass out as they kept kicking me and shooting me in the leg so I couldn't walk or run but to my surprise 035 came I couldn't remember what happened after I passed out.

"Huh 0-035 why is everything all packed up and why is jay and jake here?..." I asked confused on what's happening.

"049 we need to go somewhere else to live and hide it's not safe here there are people that are planning to hurt us and I don't want anything happening to you, little junior, jay, and jake I guess but we need to get out of here Now!"

To be continued

I know I just came back but I just wanna make you people suffer and wait