part 15 beach day

035 was getting beach supplies without letting 049 know that they were going to the beach today. After 035 was done packing he called doc and jay to get there swim suits on but 049 came running down stairs. "W-wait were going to the beach!?" "Yep are you excited?" "C-can we just stay home a-and play some bored gam-."
     049 got cut off by 035 covering his mouth then started giving him kisses. After a minute or two jay came running down stairs with the egg. "I'm ready!"
     Jay said then they got into the car then drove off.

When They Got To The Beach.

     "Were here!"
035 said getting out of the car and setting up the stuff while jay played with the egg in the water. "035 w-what are you doing!?.." "I'm going to throw you in the water I already know you can't swim so I'll let you learn it the harder way and the easy way."
     035 said picking up 049 and putting him on his shoulder then started walking to the water. 049 started hitting 035's back and whining at the same time then 035 threw him into the water. The docter started screaming for 035 so he came into the water with him then picked him up. "Don't you ever scare me like that a.g.a.i.n."
     049 said hugging 035 tightly not letting him go.

TIME SKIIIIIIIIP

     When they got home Jay ran upstairs to his room going to sleep and 049 layed on the couch all wet. "049 at least change your clothes your going to get the couch wet!" "Fiiiiine I'll go change."

When 049 got his pajamas on.

     "Ok I did it happy now?." "Yes now come over here and sleep"
     035 said having 049 lay on his chest falling asleep then 035 did to.

Sorry if this was short I just don't have the energy to write but I'll make a longer chapter next time.