Kidnapped part 9

Hello! So CruzarFranrose commented an idea where 049 should argue on how 035 thinks he's always right so I will be using the idea from that person so credit to CruzarFranrose!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"H-he w-will come back right?..." 049 said tearing up "049? I heard everything are you ok?.." jay asked "N-no.." 049 said sounding like he is about to cry "we can talk about it let's go sit on the couch ok?" "O-ok.."

"..035...H-he always t-thinks he is right even tho he I-isnt!!..I-I *sniffle*can't do t-this anymore..!!" 049 said he choked out his words in between sniffles. "Hey hey it's ok...its hard when someone you love leaves you but you just have to acce-" "NO I-I" 049s words broke up all he could say was stuttering sounds. Hot tears streamed down his mask, and he squeezed his eyelids shut hoping the tears would go away but it didn't 049 tried gathering up the words but he couldn't stop crying so he ran upstairs to his room and locked the door.

9 Years later.(Logic)

049-j's POV:

Ever since 035 left 049 he has been acting more different he would always come home late I would always see him drinking and smoking I told him to stop doing those stuff but he never stopped I would see him bruised I started worrying about him more and more he never act like this before.. "Where are you going?" I asked confused "Going o smoke somewhere why?.." "ok...just be careful please" "ugh.." 049 said going outside.
---------------------------‐----------------------------------
049 had to cross the street to get to the other side without looking both ways he started to walk on the road until a car hit him. (049 is gonna be in a coma for 2-3 years I know if you get hi t by a car you would stay in a coma for 2-4 weeks but this is logic)

Jay got a call from the hospital that 049 was at the hospital jay was shocked so he went to th car and went to the hospital. "IS 049 OK!?" Jay asked "W-well... Jay.. he's in a coma and we don't know how long he'll be in a coma but since he got in a really bad accident he may not wake up for a long time but he has a high chance of dieing" "...Please 049..P-please survive for me please..." jay who was about to cry "Jay it's time for you to go you can see him again tomorrow at 11:05" one of the doctors said "o-ok..." Jay said walking out of the room.