Kidnapped part 3

Btw 106 doesn't like 035 being with 049 but 049 is 106s target so 106 already kidnapped him so yea enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------

049s POV:

I woke up in....this strange place everything was dirty and it was cold until I heard walking coming towards me and....it was 106! "W-why are you kidnapping me!?" I said "I don't know hmmm maybe it's because 035 isn't here to protect you now isn't he? 106 said

I was scared and wished 035 was here...."Kiss me." "106 said in a calm voice I was surprised from him saying that. "No! Why should I kiss you!?"   "Well you kissed the mask person so why not kiss me? I mean it's only fair."   "Well its because I'm in love with 035 and that's not gonna change besides he made me pregnant so no."

"Well...then I'll just have to make you love me.." 106 said as he put a collar on me but it was...different "What the hell are you putting on me!?"    "A shock collar."  

"W-w-wait!" But he already turned on the shock collar "STOP PLEASE!!"  it hurt a lot I started crying then he just left me there while the shock collar was still on..

035s POV:

I missed 049 a lot I hope he is ok until some guards came into the room and untied me then picked me up.

(IM TIME SKIPPING BECAUSE IM LAZY BUT ANYWAYS TIME SKIPPING TO WHEN 035 WAS AT THE SITE WHERE 049 IS)

The guards brought me back to my cell and pushed me in there then they closed the door but I wanted to see 049 so bad so I got the idea to break out of my cell and look for him besides I have a stash full of cards I'm surprised they haven't found it yet anyways I opened my door and went looking around for 049.

10 hours later.. (Yes I know 035 was looking for 049 for a while)

I was getting worried then I sat down somewhere then cried I couldn't find him but I didn't give up I kept looking until I found him so I kept looking then I found blood surprised that they haven't cleaned it up. There was a blood trail leading to somewhere god they didn't even follow the trail how stupid so I followed the trail It led me to this door I tried opening it but the door won't open I tried breaking it will my tentacles but nothing budge. I saw a key hole so I guess I needed a key instead of a card weird...there even isn't a key In this place I don't even know why they expect me to find one in this horrible place besides this place is massive they could be hiding the key anywhere but I went looking.

049s POV:

Everything hurt my neck was swollen from the shock collar I was so cold how was this supposed to make me love him. Anyways I wanted to shout at him so that's what I did I waited for him. "K so will you k-"    "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE STOP FORCEING ME YOU BASTARD!!"

"....You made the wrong decision...." he said as he tighten the collar as tight as he can make it.  It hurt a lot then he covered my mouth with a blind fold then turned on the shock collar tears started forming in my eyes I cried but no one heard me since theres a blind fold on my mouth. Me and 106 heard someone hanging on the door then there was a familiar voice...It was 035! I tried to yell but he couldn't hear me. 106 let the shocking collar on for a long time but I just hoped it didn't effect the child. I saw a key by me and I think it was for the door so I slid it under the door I was surprised it went under the door because I was tied up but I just hoped 035 would come to get me.

035's POV:

I went looking for a key I checked everywhere but didn't even find a key so I went back to the door and looked around to see if the key was nearby but no I looked down to seeing a key on the floor.....after all this time I could've just looked down by the door but anyways I picked up the key and was going to unlock the door until I passed out...
.