Kidnapped Part 12

035's POV:

     I woke up in the middle of the night to feeling of movement around me. 049 was tearing up it looked like he was having a bad dream since he was making sad noises and crying in his sleep so I woke him up "0-035?.." "Are you ok doc it looks like you had a nightmare.." I said "Y-yea..." 049 said I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back we kissed and kissed until 049 needed air. He opened his mouth for some air giving me the chance to slip my tongue into his mouth I set my tongue on his making him moan a bit. "Mhm~" 049 moaned while we were kissing. It didn't didn't take long for me to notice something round coming from his pants I broke the kiss showing a string of saliva coming from the both of us I took my left hand and started traveling my hand down to where 049s private was I was about to take off his pants until he stopped me. "I-Im not ready..I don't wanna do this please." 049 said I took my hand off him and pulled him close to me. "Ok I respect your decisions. " I said before rubbing his back then both of us fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!! Just so you know if you're partner says no to sex please respect there choice it is never ok to pressure them or force them to have sex with you just respect there b oundaries and decisions.

--------------------------------------------------------
In The Morning.
035's POV:

I woke up to the sun shine on my body it was warm 049 looked comfortable too he hugged me tightly I heard footsteps coming to my room. "Hey 035 ready to go out for breakfast?" Jay asked I said yea and tried to wake up 049. "5 more minutes..." 049 said tired "035 let 049 sleep the docter said to keep him in bed for a couple of weeks." "Fine then I'm staying." I said hugging 049 "ok I'll stay I guess." Jay said walking to his room. I fell asleep for a while until I felt 049 trying to wake me up. I woke up then I asked him something "yes 049?..." "um.. I-I... I WANT TO MAKE OUT! ...please..." "ok but tonight cuz you can sleep when were done ok?" "Ok.."

At Night.
⚠️SMUT YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU'D LIKE⚠️ CUZ IM BAD AT DOING SMUT⚠️

035 walked pass his room where 049 was he walked into his room and got on his bed crawling on top of 049 kissing his neck. "Mmm~" 049 moaned. 049 started to take off his clothes then 035 did the same thing. "Ok you sure you want to do this?" asked 049 nodded. 035 put his tip where 049s entrance was. "J-just shove the whole thing in..." 049 said he shoved the hole thing in. "FffFUCK!~" 049 moaned as the mask started to thrust in and out the docter moaned louder after every thrust the mask thrust inside of 049 "Ahh~" 049 moaned. "Aww~ you sound so cute when you moan~" 035 said putting a tentacle inside 049's mouth then the mask started to wrap his tenticals around 049s arms legs and stomach. 035 took his cock out of the docter then put a tentacle inside 049 started to wiggle and stuff to get out of the tentacles but gave up. 035 started to thrust his tentical inside 049 trying to find his sweet spot. "0-035!~ t-thats not enough!~" 049 whined 035 got a little angry at the docter so 035 took the tentacle out of the docter and put his cock inside of 049. It didn't take long for 035 to find 049s sweet spot."Now you talk dirty~.' 035 said."AHHHH~! OH 035!~ I LOVE YOUR B-AHH~ BIG COCK INSIDE OF M-M-AHHH~ ME PLEASE FUCK ME U-UNTIL I CAN'T W-WALK~ AHH~!" 049 yelled and moaned that made 035 go even faster. "035  I-I'm so c-close~" 049 said trying to spread his legs out a bit to get more. 035 put a finger on 049s tip. "You gott to wait my little birdie~" 035 said thrusting harder cum started leaking out of 049's ass. The docter couldn't hold his cum in any longer but he had to wait until 035cwould let him. "Looks like your cock is begging to cum isn't it?~" "Y-yes m-Ahh~master~." 049 said 035 took his finger off 049s. Cum started to burst out of 049s cock. The docter was shaking all over and everything was a mess the sheets were covered in cum and 049 had cum all him he fell down on the bed."Did you have fun?~" "yes I did~..." 049 said 035 layed by the docter and hugging him until both of them saw 049-j walking towards the room they were in. "Hey guys just so you know its pizza night and where is the fucking bleach?" "Um we don't have bl-" "*Holds a bible and holy water*" "JAY WHAT THE FU-!"