Kidnapped part 2

So this is the second part of the story thing so yea enjoy<3
-----------------------------------------------------------

049 woke up and looked around he couldn't find 035 he wasn't anywhere to be seen 049 started to cry 049 hugged his pillow and just cried.

He hasn't been so far apart from 035 some guards walked in and said it was interview time so 049 got up and walked up to the guards and killed them by just touching them. 049 didn't feel like doing surgery so he just went back to his bed and just cried more then he fell asleep...

049 woke up to a feeling of dizziness and sickness a little he didn't know what was happening so he went through his bag and found a pregnancy test so he used it to see if he was pregnant or but he just thought to himself that he wasn't pregnant since he is a male anyways right....?

049's POV:

I cried I couldn't believe I was pregnant! I was crying a lot I wished 035 was here he would've been so happy to be a father but I was on my own now so I just went to lay down.

Now let's see masky boi

035's POV:

I was just sitting in my cell doing nothing I was much better with 049 but now everything changed I'm on my own and he is on his own now a scientist came to interview me but I didn't want to interview so I killed the scientist I wasn't really in the mood for anything I just wanted to see 049 again...

7 MONTHS LATER...

049s POV:

I was laying on my bed and My stomach hurted a lot I since I had a lump on my stomach it was terrible I never liked it one bit I wished 035 was here with me but then my cell door opened no one was there but I thought to just walk around for a bit so I got off my bed and started grabbing the wall for a little support then I started limping out of my cell while I was limping around I started thinking about the times when I was with 035 but I noticed nobody was running around or seeing guards running around I was really concerned about it but I just didn't let it get to me.

I was still wondering around while limping and holding onto the wall until I heard someone run pass me but I saw nothing so I continued but then someone knocked me out then everything was black..

035's POV:

It's been 7 months Everything was boring it was much better with 049...hugging him...kissing him....cuddling....together... Everything changed I miss 049 so much....

035 changed a lot he would be killing people when interview time everything was different for him... while 035 was sitting in his cell thinking about the times with 049 until he heard one of the siencetists talking about 049 so 035 listened closely he heard one of them say that 049 went missing and they found blood of 049s they didn't know what happened but they went to check 049s cell for some clues and the only thing they found is a pregnancy test.

035 was shocked after hearing on what happened so 035 broke down his cell door and killed lots of people and told one of the guards to bring him back to the site where 049 was but the guard was distracting 035 so it gave the other guards the chance to capture 035 once they did they dragged 035 back to his cell. "LET ME GO YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!!!" 035 yelled the guards brought 035 back to his cell but it was more different they threw him into the cell and tied 035 up the guards walked out of the cell as 035 struggled on trying to get out of the chains but it was no use they closed the cell door and it was secured so 035 couldn't break it or anything 035 started to cry and cry after a while 035 fell asleep while crying.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Was this a bad idea of separating 049 and 035 or was it a good idea of separating them? Will 035 find out who kidnapped 049? Or will 049 be missing forever? Well find out on the next part but anyways...

TO BE CONTINUED......
-----------------------------------------------------------