Kidnapped part 11

After 3 years jay went to the hospital not knowing 049 was going to survive "Hey...049 I hope your doing alright it's been difficult without you 035 hasn't been listening to me and he is always mean to me I don't know what to now.." Jay said until 049 started to move he put his hand on Jay's "J-jay?.." 049 said "049 OMG YOU SURVIVED! DOCTER HE'S ALIVE!" Jay yelled a docter came into the room "Jay would you mind signing this paper and then I will give you some things for 049 to recover fully." The docter said "Ok!" Jay said walking over the docter. Once jay was done signing the paper he gave it back to the docter. "So Jay when you take 049 home I want you to take him to a room and lay him down on the bed just make him comfortable he may have to learn to walk again since he's been in a coma for a long time and he may speak weirdly but don't worry he won't speak like for to long he can have visitors the only thing they can't do is the thing if you know what I mean he may be confused a little and lost but he'll realise everything once he fully recovered you can use the wheel chair to help 049 get to places and...that's it!" Jay was a bit lost from the sentence the docter said but he put 049 on the wheel chair then left the room.

When they got home jay took 049 out of the car and put him back into the wheel chair 049 was throwing a little fit Jay didn't know why but he ignored it. Jay layed 049 in his bed then left the room. 049 fell asleep after Jay left 035 didn't know that 049 was at home but 049 woke up after a minute.

049's POV:

W-wha..? I said waking up "0-035..? Where are you?..." I said getting off the bed but then I fell down I didn't want to crawl around the house for 035 or that would just make me look stupid so I got up and held on the wall walking to 035's room. When I got there I saw him on his phone looking at pictures he looked sad and lonely he sighed and sighed so I walked over to his bed and got on top of the bed.

035's POV:

I was looking at pictures that I took with 049 things were so much better with him around after a while I felt someone hug me I turned to look at the person and...it was 049! "049!? You survived!?" "Y-yes..." 049 said "hey 035?.." 049 asked "yes?" "Are you still mad at me?..." "No no no I am not mad at you I just wasn't listening that's all." I said 049 hugged me a bit tighter I turned around and kissed him on the forehead "You want to cuddle don't you?" "Yes.." he said I wrapped my arms and legs around him he stuffed his mask into my chest(Logic) so he could get comfortable t hgt en we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SSFDGCRF I LIKE THIS STORY IDK IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!? DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE!?