Part 16

Hi sorry if I hadn't been writing story's I almost forgot about this book

"Hey 049 you ok? Its 12:00 at night and you need some sleep." "035 I'm working right no-"
     049 was cut off by 035 dragging him to the bedroom  and throwing him onto the bed. 049 wanted to get up but the bed was to comfortable. "Take your shoes off get into some comfy clothes then put your blanket on then go to sleep."
     035 said taking 049s shoes off and getting him some pajamas to wear. After 049 put the pajamas on he jumped back onto the bed waiting for 035 to come. As 035 was walking to the bed he wanted to give 049 head Pat's and give him kisses as if he was pregnant so 035 got onto the bed and then started to head pat 049 and give him kisses. 049 fell asleep straight away after those head Pat's and kisses, 035 fell asleep after 049 fell to sleep.
     As the were cuddling jay came running with the egg hatching. "049 035 THE EGG IS HATCHING!"
     Jay yelled panicking 049 and 035 got up in a flash they ran to the egg putting it onto the bed watching as the egg hatched.. after and minute or two the egg finally hatched revealing and healthy little baby boy and it almost looked like 035 jay was excited and 049 and 035 forgot to set up the baby's room but jay said that he could have the baby sleep with him for now until the docter and the mask made the baby's room 035 and 049 were relieved as they went back to bed and continued with there cuddling.

I'll try to make more chapters bye