Realized Feelings.

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up that morning against his chest, completely against him his hands holding me close, I ran my fingers along his chest, he was so warm against my skin, I wore a sweater and panties, that was all, and as his hands moved along with my breath, I felt that one was under my sweater on my back, I hummed and ran my fingers up to his neck and jawline, I smiled touching his jaw, he was so handsome, and with him, I felt nothing but safe and cared for, and a few other things that got me nervous or warm. I placed a kiss on his collar bone, as I began moving slowly to move away, and when I was about to, I was being yanked back down and he rolled over pinning me under him.

"Don't go." He mumbled and I looked at him, he was awake I wondered how long. "Stay here with me, Princess." He whispered then hovering above me and I felt hot as I squeezed my legs shut. He looked down at me and I licked my lips, his beard was coming in nice, I reached up and scratched the thicker stubble he hummed I reached up into his hair which was slightly longer too. "You like it?" He whispered and I nodded.

"Doesn't matter what you look like, you're handsome no matter what... But this makes you burly." I said and he moved down and pressed his face into my neck here I kissed his head, I felt him move against me as I did, I smiled a little and his hand slid up this, his fingers lightly passing my panties and up my side, I shivered and at that moment not so appropriate thoughts crossed my mind, I cursed at myself for it, I couldn't think like that, oh but I just couldn't help it, the way he was on me, I shifted under him and heard him hum, I chomped down on my lip. "We should get up and get ready," I mumbled and he nodded kissing my neck quickly before getting up and on his knees above me where I slowly lowered my sweatshirt, he reached down grabbing my waist and pulling me up into my knees against his chest, I held onto his shoulders and I couldn't help but smile up at him, at the moment the door was knocked on and he huffed pulling away, moving to his door and I moved into a criss-cross on his bed, when I heard Bucky talking to him, I couldn't quite hear him but Steve said.

"I gotta get ready Buck, sorry." I hummed getting up and moving to his bookshelf trying not to seem like I was listening.

"For what?" Bucky responded.

"Y/N has a trip to Paris, I'm going with her." He explained and it was silent for a moment.

"You're going to Paris with Y/N?" He mumbled and Steve hummed a yes.

"She's showing me her apartment there and stuff, we're leaving soon so." He said and I heard bucky huff turning to leave, I moved over to steve in the doorway when I heard the elevator.

"I'm gonna go shower and get dressed Cap, okay?" I asked patting his chest and he hummed leaning down and kissing my head, before I could move away, I walked to my room across the hall and closed the door. I stood in the shower there, thinking about everything, the way it felt to be on his chest, to feel his skin on mine, I completely forgot what that feeling was like, and I loved it, I loved that it was him that made me feel this way. I rubbed my arms and ducked my head under the water closing my eyes, my hair drenched in water, then washed it, doing my routine, and went to get dressed and did my make-up light, I spun and looked at myself, I wanted to look good for him, I hoped he liked this one, it was one I got in Paris, I smiled and put my hair half up slightly with a clip and looking at me, I called Happy to come to pick us up, and then slipping on some flats I grabbed my bag, dragging it off my bed and extending the handle and walking out of my room, as I did I saw him in his room with the door open, wearing his usual outfits, a clingy black Tee with blue jeans, I smiled a little seeing him, oh god. He turned to come out, and as he saw me, he also smiled, making me feel warm, he came out and closed his door, and we met each other in the elevator.