Meeting.

Chapter Two

"Are you ready- to meet the team?" He asked and I sighed nodding slowly.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked and he chuckled patting my shoulder.

"Trust me, they'll like you, especially when you talk to your father." He said smiling.

"You find it amusing huh?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Kind of, but it leaves me curious of why." He said.

"I'm not opening that can of worms for you right now Sir," I said and stood up, and reached to him, he looked at my hand and took it standing up, I wrapped my arm around his and he smiled a little walking me out of my room and then to the elevator.

"Friday tell Tony to call the meeting," Steve said and he pushed the button for the conference room, and after entering, a few moments later it opened revealing Dad, he walked in and saw me, he grabbed a chair pulling it over.

"Sit." He said and I huffed sitting down. "You feeling alright?" He asked.

"Fine," I said and he hummed.

"So I'll be talking," he rubbed my shoulder and I tried moving away, but stopped when I heard the elevator open and laughter fill the hall, before entering here. They all filtered in, none of which seemed to care about Dad or my presence at the front, but one, I looked up again when I heard the door open again, The Falcon, other known as Sam Wilson was holding the door talking to him, as I made eye contact with Bucky Barnes, I quickly looked down feeling heat spread across my face, I saw them both move and sit next to Steve.

"Whos that?" Bucky mumbled to Steve who looked at him.

"Just wait." He said and my dad suddenly clapped making everyone look up at us, I tensed, even with a media eye on me all the time, doesn't mean I'm confident in these situations.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna cut to the chase!" Dad said as I played with my fingers. "I want you to meet someone." His hands landed on my shoulders again making me try and move away. "This is Y/N." He said. "My daughter." Everyone fell silent before Clint snorted, everyone looked like they were trying to hold in laughter.

"Yeah okay bud, you can't keep secrets let alone raise a kid right," Clint said and I hummed.

"I agree with that, but it's sadly true," I said and he looked at me, everyone becoming serious.

"Wh- Y/N please don't em-"

"Embarrass you? Please you do that yourself." I said. "Now get your hands off my shoulders please." I pushed them off and he moved them to his hips opening his mouth and I stood up hitting him with the chair making him grunt. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I've been an Agent with Shield since I was 18, so it's amazing to meet you all, sad due to the circumstances," I said and Natasha looked at me.

"Can we ask questions?" She asked and I nodded. "Why don't we know about you?" She asked.

"Just as Clint Barton's family, I was kept a secret for my safety, even if it was stupid to even when I was living in the tower during- certain events." I looked at dad with fury. He looked away and Thor raised his hand.

"What events? How did we never see you?"

"I'm sneaky, hence my missions," I said and he hummed. "And the attack of your brother, Loki," I said. "Got to watch him throw dad out a window though, that was fun, before I tased him and ran off, of course," I said and he gawked.