Ugly Cry.

(Warning: Contains Physical Abuse)

Chapter Eight

I didn't explain everything that day, I was ready for a king time, and after 2 months of this therapy thing going on, I finally explained how bad it was, I was fighting my tears back, and she smiled supportively. "Y/N, it's okay to cry." She said and as she did, I broke, starting to cry silently. "Y/N, tell me, certain situations that you remember with Brad?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"Some. I don't like- I don't wanna talk about it."

"What about the day you left." She said and I looked at her, looking down.

"It could have gotten worse. That day after how- physical he got, I couldn't take it and left." I said and she nodded.

"What did he do to you?" She mumbled.

"He- that night?" I whispered and she nodded. "I came home," I said and looked down.

"Brad I'm home!" I yelled putting my keys down, I put my briefcase down, something Fury told me to keep safe, the files of the avengers.

"What's that?" He asked pointing at the case.

"Work stuff," I said and walked to the kitchen, he scoffed.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"You know I can't tell you that, it's confidential," I said and he again scoffed.

"Don't be a bitch, tell me." He said and I sighed looking at my cupboard.

"I can't Brad," I said and he grabbed my wrist pulling me to face him. He and I hadn't been good for a few days, every time we talked it was bitter and rude.

"Y'know how sick I am of your fucking excuses, your job, your fucking name goddamn." He pushed me back and my tailbone hit the counter, I hissed, as his grip on my arm hurt more. I smelt alcohol on his breath.

"Have you been drinking..?" I whispered and he scoffed grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, I hissed grabbing his hand and pulling his fingers out, scratching him, he let go, and I ducked under his arm and backed into the living room.

"Just fucking tell me! Are you fucking your coworker or something? Being the fucking hoe you are." He growled coming at me, I felt my back hit the wall for the hall, and I watched him stop next to the side table. "Come on babe." He became soft, as he slowly grabbed the lampshade, lifting it. "Just tell me, babe, are you cheating on me?"

"No- no I'm not," I said firmly.

"You're terrible at anything in bed anyway, you know that? You aren't that fun." He said.

"At least you cum!" I said impulsively, my hand flying to my mouth, he looked at me almost angrily, he suddenly picked up the lamp and threw it at me, I screamed and ducked, it smashed just above my head, feeling a piece slice my neck, I gripped it and looked at him. I went to open my mouth but he groaned.

"Don't fucking start you whore! I don't care." He said stalking toward me, I turned and booked it to my office, slamming my door, locking it, tears I didn't know I was shedding staining my face, I stayed there the whole night, and once I heard him leave for work, I left.

I wiped my face of tears, it had been three years of me avoiding that story, her eyes were nothing but sympathy. "None of that is your fault Y/N." She said and I looked at her. "None of it, you know that right?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I do sometimes, sometimes I find it hard, l-like, how come it or wasn't, I haven't been able to find another guy since- sometimes love just doesn't seem to be what I'm capable of." I sniffled.