Club.

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up that morning to find that he had left, I had plenty of time to pack for tomorrow but I needed to go talk to my father. I decided to go do that, I got up and change my clothes into something more comfortable, and I went to my father's lab after asking Friday where he resided in the tower, when I walked in, he sat at the computer, well hologram computer, he hated small screens, asleep, I huffed and walked over, he must have been here all night. "Daddy?" I asked walking over and patting his shoulder. "Daddy?" I mumbled and he hummed quietly in his sleep, I knew he was jittery, and I could scare him by shaking him, so I did what I used to do when I was younger, which was tell Friday to play his music, Friday did, and dad grumbled at the noise.

"Friday what the hell?" He whined and I chuckled.

"Dad it's me," I said and he turned and hummed.

"Oh, hey hunny, you wanted to talk today no?" He asked and I nodded.

"That's why I'm here daddy." I hummed and sat on the desk, he nodded at me.

"Talk away." He said and I hummed looking off to the side.

"So I've been here for what? Almost 5 months and have been nothing but safe, and turns out I have a trip to Paris coming up, and I couldn't help but notice that steve, didn't want to go with me, so I was wondering if we can let him off the hook on this one and I can enjoy my time in Paris?" I asked and he hummed.

"What made you think he didn't wanna go?" He asked and I sighed shrugging.

"Well, when I told him he said 'So I have to go with you?' and I realized he thinks he has to rather than he just wants to. So I don't want to just force him to travel overseas with me against his will, so maybe I can just go." I explained and he nodded.

"Okay hunny, I trust your decisions, that's fine, just let him know." He said and I smiled nodding, leaning down and hugging him, the way we've been as of recently, now that it has almost been 5 months of my presence in the tower, has been way approved, we should give that therapist a fucking raise. I walked out to the elevator and went to the kitchen and living room. I stood in there when I felt a hand on my back making me jump, I looked seeing Bucky.

"Bucky! Hey." I said and he smiled softly.

"Hey, sorry if I startled you." He said and when he moved past me to the fridge, I noticed he was shirtless, I stiffened and looked forward.

"No worries, what were you doing?" I asked and he looked at me opened a water bottle, ad he took a drink I got to look at him, he was ripped, and not in an exaggerated way, I looked forward again.

"Steve and I were working out, he was very distracted." He said and I hummed at him as I buttered toast.

"How so?" I asked and he hummed leaning on the counter.

"I would be talking to him and he would space out, sometimes he wouldn't even hear me." He said and I looked at him.

"That's kinda worrying. Does he do that often?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, never, unless he's thinking about something big." He shrugged at me and I hummed.

"Have you eaten today?" I asked and he looked at me guiltily. I chuckled and walked over putting the other piece of toast in his mouth, he hummed, his hand meeting mine. "Eat it. Working out on an empty stomach isn't good." I said and he nodded.

Listen | Steve Rogersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें