I DREAM OF YOU ONLY

Mulai dari awal

You face him, shocked that he knows. "How do you–"

"Know? I can see where your eyes are going. Back to the land of frost and magic. To the king you loved and still do. I can hear your heart beating from here."

Placing your hands upon your chest, you feel the thump of your heart beneath them. You look at Heimdall, needing someone to confess to. "Heimdall," you begin. "I don't know what to do."

He places his hand upon your shoulder and leans in. "You feel that," he says as he points to your hands. "Listen to it."

Later that evening ....

You arrive at your hall. Everything you need awaits you. A bath is prepared. Horns of ale. Trays of sugared figs, grapes, and your favorite pastries. Picking up a tray, you sift through the food, unable to conjure an appetite.

Wrapped in your favorite silk robe, you set aside the garments you had worn to Jotunheim. Around your necklace are the golden and emerald threads Loki had gifted you. Disrobing, you slip into the bath, and finger the necklace gently. The water is comforting. It wraps your limbs like a much needed embrace. You close your eyes imagining his voice, his eyes, his touch, but you get nothing. Not even a whisper of what he felt or sounded like. Perhaps it is for the best. You are a Valkyrie sworn to protect Asgard, sworn to serve Odin and the gods, and now, arranged to marry Thor. You needed to forget. To lock those memories away like a treasure in a box, they must be forgotten. But could you?

Exiting the bath you dry off and make your way to your bedroom chambers. Bringing a horn of ale to your mouth you take a drink, savoring the sweet flavor as it hits your tongue. Peeling back the coverlet you lay down, hoping sleep takes you soon, but it doesn't. You find yourself staring up at the ceiling, studying the fresco painting of Asgard. Your hall is silent besides the sound of night insects. A gentle summer breeze wafts through the open wind fluttering the long curtains that adorn them.

You close your eyes for a moment and when you open them you see Loki standing behind the curtain. Gasping you sit up. "Loki!" Tears well inside your eyelids.

"Do you really believe I would allow my love to be taken from me?" He steps away from the curtains. The sounds of his boots are muffled by the fur skin rug beside your bed.

"Oh my gods." You go to him. Kneeling on your bed, you fall into his embrace. The tears flow freely now as you finally feel his heartbeat against yours once again. "I'm so sorry," you repeat. "I'm so sorry. But I had to go, if I didn't Thor would have destroyed all of Jotunheim and I was afraid you as well."

He takes your hands and silences you with a kiss. As your mouths part, he says, "It's okay my Queen. I am here now. And nothing will ever keep me from you."

With a moan, you fall backwards onto the bed. He crawls on top of you, spreading your thighs with a firm touch.

"I cannot wait to have you here," he says as he tugs away his garments just enough. His cloak drops to the ground beside your bed. You run your hands through his jet black hair, and stare into his glowing sapphire eyes. As you arch towards him, he buries your moan with a kiss. You relish how it feels as he sinks his thick cock inside of you.

"When I am through with you tonight," he whispers as he feeds you slow, rhythmic pumps, "you will be ruined for every god but me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Loki," you say as you already feel yourself about to come. He stretches you out so perfectly its almost impossible not to.

He slips his hands beneath your bottom and takes hold of your ass cheeks to control you. The sheets below your entangled limbs become stained with your lovemaking as his thrusts deepen. No longer can you hear the night insects as your bedroom chambers echo with Loki's groans and your cries for him to fuck you harder.

His muscles tense. Spreading your thighs wider, you grip his ass cheeks tightly, for you always loved the way his plentiful release feels inside of you. When he finishes you hold him close, feeling his ice cold aura returning.  His heart beat slows as does his breath. As you run your hands along his arms you notice the flesh tone is turning blue. The air grows cold. You look deep into his eyes which turn from sapphire to ruby red.

"What is happening?" You ask as the wind brings snow with it through the open window. Looking out you don't see Asgard, but the snow capped mountains of Jotunheim. 

"I will tell you what is happening my Queen," he says with ice in his voice. "I am coming to Asgard to take the throne and you with it." With that he disappeares and you are left empty handed on your bed. The snow is gone, as is the wind and the night air is once again, filled with the sounds of the insects, It was as if he never had been there at all, because it hadn't. It was all an illusion, or was it?

You sit up, and look about your chambers. There is no sign of him, or is there? You see fabric on the ground partially concealed by your coverlets. It's Loki's cloak. As you reach for it, it disappears, leaving behind only his scent which you cling to desperately.

Coming to a stand you make your way to the open window. To the south you can see the bright blue star which is Jotunheim. Beside the window is your sword. You heart beat quickens. As does your breath, as you conjure of the memories of you together. Who were you kidding? You couldn't marry Thor. You couldn't forget Loki. You place one hand on your heart as the other holds the handle of your sword 

Looking out towards Jotunheim, you say,  "No, I am coming for you, my beloved."