PART VI- MY QUEEN

PART VI

MY QUEEN

It's late at night. A snowfall has begun and all of Jotunheim has fallen quiet. All but your lovemaking. Your screams echo down the halls from Loki's bedroom chambers.

"I am going to come again!" Tightly you take hold of the satin sheets beside you as your thighs open even wider, begging him for more. Kneeling between them his hands take hold of your hips increasing the depth of his thrusts. In a voice like buttered rum he speaks, "That's it my queen, come for me."

Throwing your head back, your flesh runs hot with ecstasy. Next you feel his release inside of you. His plentiful cum overfills you, and drips down the crease of your ass cheeks. With a satisfied groan he collapses on top of you, your bodies melting together like warm honey.

"That was amazing," you say as you stroke his jet black hair gently. His skin, flesh toned and warm, turns ice blue for a moment. You kiss his tattooed shoulder gently, and the flesh tone returns.

Your gaze travels to the window where snow falls against the steamed glass. The winds howl and you are certain the temperature is quite different outside than what you two generated together in his bed.

"Come with me," he says as he stands. Extending his hand he invites you towards him. You resist, wanting nothing more than to feel him sink inside you again "Trust me," he says.

You slide to the edge of the bed but before you can stand he scoops you up into his arms and carries you across his bedroom chambers. His height makes you feel lost in his embrace as he exits the bedroom and into another room that is adjacent.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You will see." The room you enter is warm. Steam rises from the floors beneath you. The walls are draped with exquisite décor, leaf green tapestries, gold spun curtains and torches. It looks as if you had entered Asgard.

"This," you begin as you admire a golden candlestick, its inscriptions glinted in the soft light of the room, "looks nothing like the rest of your castle."

"I know," says Loki. "It is a special room and I have not brought anyone here beside my former queen."

Looking ahead you see a pool of water surrounded by a marble staircase. Steam rises from the water. Placed around its edges are candles, each one perfectly spaced from the next. The wicks of the candles ignite in unison and you look at Loki, certain he had done it.

"You know fire magic?" you ask confused how a frost giant could work with the element.

"Oh I know fire," he says as he places you down onto the floor. Your bare feet land on a fur pelt. You grip the pelt with your toes as he leans in towards you. The ache of wanting him returns. If it was if you had never made love, as if if it were all just a tease leaving you wet and hungry for his cock again. As you stare into his leaf green eyes you feel as if you are the only two souls left in Jotunheim and you didn't care if you we were.

His hands find your waist before he whispers his next words, "I know fire very well, my queen."

PART VI–YOUR QUEEN, NOW KNEEL BEFORE ME...