PART VI MORNING FROST

Loki's chambers, Jotunheim

The next morning

At some point you fall asleep as well, and as you sleep, you dream. You dream you are a queen ruling Jotunheim beside Loki, your king. In this dream you are seated on the floor of the throne room. The long pale blue gown you are wearing falls around you in swirls of luscious fabric. Your hands are placed on Loki's leather clad thighs who is seated on the throne with his knees spread wide. With care, he is running a comb through your tresses. It soothes you. You look up at him to express how pleasurable it feels and are surprised at what you see. His skin is not the frost giant tattooed blue you know, but flesh toned like a god of Asgard. He is fully draped in gold and green plated armor like garments. His neckline is adorned with a a high green and gold collar and around his shoulders is fastened a long cloak to match. He no longer wears the Jotun crown. Atop his head is a golden headpiece with two long curved horns that glint in the light of the torches around you. Confused, you look around noticing there is no ice, no snow, no cold, but warmth and rich décor. Everything gleams in gold just like it does in Asgard because that's where you are, in Asgard.

"What is it love," he asks in a voice like richly buttered rum. He runs the comb one last time through your hair before placing it down. He reaches towards you with one hand and tips your chin up to face him.

"You," you stutter unable to find the words, "you look so different, your skin. Your clothing, and this place, it's not Jotunheim."

He smiles at you from beneath his golden headpiece. "Because it's not, its Asgard. Are you feeling alright my pet, you look a bit pale?"

You stand and face him, confused and shaking. "Asgard?"

Loki shifts on his throne seat and reaches for his spear beside him. "Yes love, Asgard."

"How is this possible?" You look beside him noticing a table full of mead horns and Asgardian delicacies. "How are we in Asgard? We were just in Jotunheim?"

He smiles. "Perhaps you need to lay down a bit? We did have a late night after all. I'm not surprised you are so tired considering how much lovemaking we had. His hand grazes your bare arms. Your fur shawl falls to the ground. "That's more like it. You have such pretty skin, it's a pity to hide it. Come to think about it," he says as he leans towards you, "I'd love for us to head back to my chambers so I can see all of its beauty spread across my bedsheets." He takes your hand and brings it to his mouth, fluttering a kiss onto it. "Your scent," he says with a deep inhale, "its intoxicating."

As he sets his cloak aside, you eye the growing bulge in between his thighs, tempted to take him up on his offer but also wanting to know more about this predicament. "Why are we here?" you ask as his mouth travels up your wrist.

"We are here because I rule Asgard now love." He kisses your hand again before continuing. "I am your king and you are my queen." He lets go of you hand and sits back onto the throne, his face hardens, his eyes stay focused on you. "Now, kneel for me."

At that moment you awaken with a gasp in darkness immediately feeling Loki's ice-cold flesh pressed against yours, the softness and warmth of his bed beneath your body, the coolness of the bedsheets wrapped between your limbs. The air still smells of the sweetness of your melting sex. He whispers into your ear. "I was waiting for you to wake up."

At that instant you feel his rock-hard cock against your ass cheek as his hand travels from your hip to cup your breast. He gives your nipple a gentle pinch. You moan, already feeling aroused, still wet from the way he fucked you so perfectly good. The dream is haunting. You imagine what you saw, and it arouses you even further.

"I dreamt of you," you say back as your hand begins to stroke his cock already ready and warm for him to fuck you with it.

"Do that a bit harder," he whispers, "and tell me about you dream."

You obey, wanting to please him. Your grip tightens as you continue to glide your grip up and down his huge cock as he moans his satisfaction. "I dreamt we were in Asgard and you were, you were different. You looked like one of the gods, even what you wore. You were a king and I was your queen."

"I like the sound of that," he says as he parts your thighs to ease his cock into you. Gently he sucks your neck as he sinks it into you with one smooth motion. He pauses for a moment and groans as you press your backside further into him, eager to be fucked again until you scream. 

Somehow the sensation of him filling you up feels even lovelier than the first time, as if that was only a tease to bode you into craving him forever. Unlike last night's rather rough and straightforward sex, he fucks you gently now, and slowly, as if he is taking all of you in. His hands travel from your hip and then to explore the skin on your thigh as he plants soft kisses on your neck. "I want you here like this every morning," he whispers. You moan while turning your head to lock eyes with him as the rhythm of your hips move together perfectly. Your eyes lower to watch as he enters you, his hand grips your hip firmly. You moan again as he starts to pump harder inside of you, his rock hard cock glides perfectly in and out of your soaking wet warmth as if its inviting him to go harder with every stroke.

"You want it a little harder now don't you my pet?" he asks. His breath, still ice cold, tickles your neck. Your hands grip the ruby red bedsheets tightly as you moan a yes. He pushes himself into you until you are forced onto your belly. His hands take hold of your ass cheeks, gently spreading them apart as you press them backwards against him begging him to go deeper. His ice blue hands pin yours tightly against the feathered mattress as he prepares to fuck you harder. You turn your gaze over your shoulder watching his face contort with pleasure as he admires your ass cheeks against his pumping hips.

"Now," he says. One of his hands leaves yours to give your ass a gentle spank. "Tell me who your king is?"

You moan, turned on by his dominance. "You are," you say. He spanks you again.

"Say my name," he commands you.

You don't just say it, you scream it, loudly, as you already feel yourself coming and ever more intensely than you did last night. He collapses beside you and pulls you into his arms. You look up at him, dizzied, and hot fleshed from the orgasms. Slowly, your hand traces his tattooed chest admiring every line of his muscles while his gently explore the curve of your back. The sun is beginning to rise. The grey light of Jotunheim's morning filters into his chambers illuminating the gold embroidery on his bedsheets. You lay together in stillness, his ice blue flesh cooling the heat between you. No words are said because none are needed. You are lost in his touch, in all of him, far gone from any oath you have taken with the gods of Asgard, and you don't ever want to find your way back.

PART V

MY KING 

To be continued...Please vote if you are enjoying this story so far! >;)