List of Characters

List of Characters:

You, the fearless leader of Odin's warriors known as the order of the Valkyrie, an elite force of noble women who lead the souls of who die in glory to Valhalla.

Your younger sister- a member of the Valkyrie. Cunning, resourceful, but always manages to find trouble wherever you journey

The Frost Giants- an order of giants who live in the most harshest and coldest of all the nine realms, a place called Jotunheim. Blue skinned, red eyed, tall, and as talented with magic as they savage at war. The Frost Giants entered into a peace treaty with Asgard many years ago in which Odin swore to protect them if they needed it.

Loki Laufeyson- King and ruler of the order of the Frost Giants. Handsome, cunning, and now heartbroken from the death of his princess whom he loved very much.

Odin- All wise and all knowing ruler of the gods of Asgard. Leader of the Valkyrie, can't be trusted for shit.

Draugar- Undead creatures from another realm far away that doesn't exist on the world tree. Have yet to be defeated. Scour the cosmos for their prey. Began invading Jotunheim when they discovered they can survive in the harsh climate. The Frost giants have been able to keep them at bay until now.