broken

tw// all the trigger warning before :(

when i got back to the house, adrien and mom were waiting for us at the entrance. mom smiled and brought me in for a hug.

now i'm sitting on my bed, looking... no, staring at marlow's old pictures she sent me. she looks beautiful. gorgeous, even.

"hey, how are you holding up?" luci says, shutting my door again.

"i'm okay, i guess." i shrug, knowing that's a lie.

"okay then.." she smiles, "i was thinking, you wanna go visit jordan? you haven't talked in a while."

"um, sure." i agreed even though i would rather not.. but i know luci is friends with jordan, "i'll ask if he's free."

she nods and sits next to me, peeking over my shoulder while i go through my contacts...

"who the fuck is 'my personal dick sucker 829?'"

i laugh and keep scrolling. i click jordan's contact and listen to the dial.

"hi, alex! how are you, man?"

"i'm okay, you?"

"i'm living. oh, by the way, your new video was really cool. was mcdonalds really that bad?"

"yeah, yeah, it was. it was ass... um, are- are you busy?" i ask.

"no?"

"me and luci were wondering if we could come by and visit. i miss kelp." kelp is jordan's dog. he's the sweetest.

"no, yeah, for sure. you can totally stop by."

luci and i quietly make our way to the backdoor, hopefully not waking up adrien or dad. and that hope was shattered when i felt a strong aura behind me. luci turned first and her long sigh already told me who it was.

"where are you guys going?" adrien folded his arms.

"it doesn't matter, leave alex and i alone." luci attempted to pull me away but adrien grabbed my free wrist that hung low against my waist.

"let go, dude?" i said.

"i just wanna know."

"he said let him go." luci demanded whilst gripping my wrist harder.

"let me know where you're going and i will let the fag go." (i'm gay please don't cancel me)

"you're sick if you think i will EVER tell you where the fuck i'm going. the last thing i want is for you to follow me or alex anywhere. fuck yourself."

"i asked a simple fucking question, luciana, and you want to be fucking difficult." he slowly starts walking toward her and i knew i had to do something.

"leave her alone!" i pushed him back and watched him fall onto the tiles.

"alex! don't hit your brother!" mom walked in and helped adrien up.

"you're fucking joking? mom, he hits me all. the fucking. time. it's no fucking surprise you find me fucking standing up for myself!" i slur.

"don't curse at me! and i want you to apologize! now!"

"no! i'm not apologizing-"

"alex.." luci interrupts.

"for shit! adrien is the worst fucking brother i could have ever asked for! this is stupid! it's dumb!"

i take a deep breath- wanting to say more but i just couldn't get it out; instead i lower my head.

"i just want to teach you fucking lesson, alex. like c'mon, you're a scrawny little fuck and you can't stand up for yourself. i think it's good i'm your fucking brother, otherwise you'd continue to starve yourself and throw up your food!"