butterflies

|
   idk i like the pic it's funny

Marlow pouted during the car ride to the hospital. Westly was driving her to visit Marlow's mom. She was recovering very slowly even though the fall was not awful. her other health issues kept her in the hospital as well. "you excited?" Westly glanced at Marlow.

"no," she huffed, "why would I be excited?"

"thought you'd wanna see her this time. you know, when she fully recovers you're gonna go stay with her again. I just want you to be comfortable with her again." Westly flashed. of course, Marlow would never fully be comfortable living with her mother. she was abused and used for years. Westly understood her trauma was very severe but living with him was not going to end well. Marlow's mother had custody of her until the age of 18, then she could live with whoever she wanted.

"don't be such a baby. you'll be fine." Westly patted her thigh. Marlow rolled her eyes and turned toward the window.

arriving at the hospital and walking into the doors gave Marlow a new wave of anxiety. she held her fingers close to her palms, almost drawing blood. she bit her lip too. "hello, I would like to sign in." Westly asked the lady at the front desk. she looked up and smacked her lips in annoyance, "name?"

"Westly Beylier," he pronounced. the desk lady typed into the computer and searched for his name. "room 314 upstairs." she said with a false smile.

Westly quickly thanked the lady and took the elevator to her room. the Beylier's had visited Marlow's mother a few times before so they knew the route to her room. walking in they were greeted by the sick lady on her bed. "hey, Melissa."

"oh, fuck," Melissa cursed as she rolled her eyes. two tubes were shoved into her nose and fluid flowed through them, "why are you here?"

"we're just here to check up on you." Westly tried to sit in a chair but Melissa shooed him away. "I don't need you!" Melissa pressed her button for the nurses to enter the room. a nurse shortly hurried into the room with a panicked look, "is everything alright?" he asked.

"please get security on them." Melissa choked on her words. her speech was almost incoherent but she managed to spit something out. "ma'am, they're just here for visiting hours." the male nurse let out a long sigh of frustration as he set a hand on his left hip. "and I don't need.. or want them here. please get them out!" Melissa demanded they leave and the nurse got security on Marlow and Westly.

on the drive home, Westly was as quiet as a mouse. he didn't say a word nor did he want to.

Marlow, fortunately, got a text from her #bestie4life.

bitch named quackity

sup hoe

what

Jesus

you're salty today

I know you are but what am I 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣

bruh

shut the fuck up

no seriously what do you want

I was bored and wanted to text you. I kissed your stupid little texts 🥺🥺🥺🥺

what?