no, im serious

bitch named quackity

hey, I love you

good night

I'm not sleeping 🤫🤫🤫

you shouldn't have told me that. now I'll be texting you all night hehe

no

lamo

lamo 🙌🙌

I hate you.

aw, I love you more, sugar booger 😘

.

fuck off

I shouldn't have apologized

😱
WHAT

HOW DARE U 😠😠

what??

😠😠😠

bro 💀😭

ok bye

bye bye

oh btw

do you actually love me 🥺

no 🥺

I'm joking

wait so you don't love me

no, I'm serious

🤨🧐

WHAT

m??

where did you go??!??

come back 😩😩

Marlow smiled at her text and powered off her phone. she needed to find food in the fridge before binge-watching Quackity's YouTube videos.
As Marlow took the stairs into the kitchen she was greeted by Asher. that bitch. "Marlow, hi!" Asher said with an active grin, "you know, I'm sorry about what happened at dinner the other day. my bad. but, it'd be cool if you could meet my girlfriend and don't get revenge on me? sound cool?"

"okay." Marlow didn't care about meeting his new girlfriend. she honestly would rather gouge her eyes out knowing his new hoe would be a complete downgrade.
grabbing a bag of Doritos and a Gatorade Marlow started back up the stairs.

"oh, he posted a new video!" Marlow did a happy dance before turning on the video. it was titled "FORTNITE IS DYING"

(I haven't watched the video so I won't go into detail. if you wanna watch it the video is at the top :)

after finishing the video she set her food to the side. how could this guy be so entertaining? he just existed and she felt so safe and full. this kid made her feel crazy inside. her stomach ran with butterflies every time she heard his cute voice.

he had a cute smile too. "ew." feelings.

bees venting corner

very, very short filler for you, honey! I just wanted to add this little thing in the middle (don't be mad).

btw, thank you so much for 100 followers, it means the world. I genuinely can't be grateful for all of you as that would be impossible. but I can say thank you. a simple thank you isn't enough for the infinite amount of happiness you all have brought me but sometimes not enough is what I can give. you all mean so much and I say this a lot because it's true.

you do mean so much to me. thanks for putting genuine smiles on my face and giving me a platform I can be happy with without feeling insecure or unmotivated. all of you deserve immense amounts of love! <3