1.8| FILES

────⋆⋅જ⁀➴

"And if you don't love me now

you will never love me again."

The chain, Fleetwood Mac

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

2015AVENGERS TOWERNEW YORK

2015
AVENGERS TOWER
NEW YORK

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the Internet as an escape hatch," Bruce explained.

The Avengers were scattered around the lab, trying to come to terms with what had happened. The scepter was gone, the party had been crashed and a killer robot was on the loose. Avalyn couldn't say she felt great about any of it.

"Ultron," Steve mumbled, taking in the name of the robot that just tried to kill them all.

"He has been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other," Florence concluded. "He's in the Internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes," Maria stated, answering Florence.

"Nuclear codes," Rhodey repeated, agreeing."Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead," Natasha said.

"He didn't say dead," Avalyn began. "He said extinct."

"He also said he killed someone," Clint brought up.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building," Maria commented.

"Yes, there was," Tony corrected.

Florence knew who, and she walked over to the middle of the room, bringing up a destroyed 3D, bright orange, image of J.A.R.V.I.S' consciousness. Avalyn gaped at it, both mystified at the fact they could bring the model up and distraught at the voice in the wall she had learned to appreciate.

"This is insane!" Bruce gasped astonishingly.

"J.A.R.V.I.S was the first line of defence. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense," Avalyn presented, gesturing towards the messed-up image,"No?"

"Ultron could have assimilated J.A.R.V.I.S. This isn't a strategy, this is...rage," Bruce added.

In the spur of the moment, Thor grabbed hold of Stark by his throat, holding him up against a wall in resentment. Avalyn gasped lightly as she went to help but Florence grabbed her arm tightly, knowing that they couldn't beatThor.