1.7| ULTRON

────⋆⋅જ⁀➴

"I had strings, But now I'm free

There are no strings on me"

I've got no strings, Leigh Harline

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

2015
AVENGERS TOWER
NEW YORK

Avalyn Stark was confident in her ability to fight and she was confident in her mental abilities to learn and create the most wonderful things her mind dreamt of. She knew she could make her own Iron Man suit eventually if she wanted to. HYRDA never took away her mind, only stalled it to a point where all she could learn was physical attributes.

Her lack of skill came in the form of socialisation.

Then again, how could anyone blame her for that? The last social contact she'd had outside of orders or missions was at eleven years old. It was the last time she had stepped foot into a school, had friends or talked about chasing butterflies. It had ended in a night and now she had to relearn everything she ever knew.

She was trying her best and if partying was the best way to do that, she was willing to try it. There were people she didn't know there but she was glad she knew the Avengers (though not quite well yet).

Avalyn was stood with Rhodey and Tony, a drink in her hand. Alcohol couldn't make her drunk as her system burnt through it faster than she could keep up with drinking it. She wasn't upset about it; she didn't understand the culture around alcohol nor did she understand what was so special about drinking it.

"Well, you know, the suit can take weight right? So I take the tank, fly it up to the General's Palace, drop it at its feet, I'm like: 'boom you are looking for this'?"

Rhodey had grown his ego slightly from that story, in Avalyn's opinion. It was her first time meeting Rhodey but Avalyn could tell he was a good person. According to her mother, Rhodey was her godfather so he was incredibly happy to hear he got his goddaughter back.

Avalyn had some heartfelt memories of being babysat by Rhodey while her father was in meetings, from running around the house playing hide and seek to showing Rhodey what homework she was doing (he'd always laugh when she asked if he wanted her to teach it to him rather than the other way around.)

"Boom are you looking.....why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills, " he said defeated.

"That's the whole story?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, it's a Warmachine story!" Rhodey said exaggerating his words.

"Well, it's very good then," Thor began to laugh.

"It's impressive," Avalyn added with a smile.

"Where is Florence? She not coming?" Rhodey began to change the subject.