1.2| MAXIMOFFS

────⋆⋅જ⁀➴

"These battle scars don't look like they're fading
don't look like they're ever gonna change."

➴ Battlescars

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ϟ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2015
HYDRA BASE
SOKOVIA

Avalyn Stark was not an idiot.

There was a feeling she got when she stepped into the new location, something different from her previous ones. The brunette didn't even know a Hydra base could get more depressing until she stepped in the Sokovia base. It felt like she'd been there before but she couldn't find it anywhere in her memories. The first two years of being in Hydra considered of her never knowing where she was so she supposed it was possible.

"Soldat, report," Strucker's voice ordered.

Avalyn stopped and turned around with perfect posture to the head of the base. She let her face fall emotionless and dropped her arms to the side.

"Ready to comply."

"You will be training our newest successes. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff," Strucker commanded. "I am informed you have good control over your abilities, I need them to be the same."

"Yes, Sir."

Avalyn nodded firmly and immediately began to head in the direction she was being lead in. The soldier in front of her seemed partly nervous and Avalyn had to question what they had been told. Did they think she was another mindless soldier like the Winter Solider?

"Here," The solider pointed and moved out of the way.

When she stepped into the room she had been sent to, she had an odd feeling that the two people waiting for her weren't anything like her.

Avalyn truly believed she was good at sensing at atmosphere and she was quite observant, she had to be when she was in the position she was in. However, Avalyn had never been a very big people person, she was terrible with introductions that were supposed to be informal and working with others always felt unnatural.

"Hello," Avalyn spoke,"I am afraid that I cannot speak Sokovian. I assume you can speak English? Or no? ¿Español? Italiano?—"

"English," The girl replied.

The girl looked no older than twenty, in Avalyn's opinion, maybe younger. She had dark hair that flowed messily past her shoulder, with piercing eyes and a sharp jawline. She was taller than Ava, not by much, and she held herself assertively.

The boy, standing next to her, was related to her and similar in height. His hair was a whitish-blonde and he had a small stubble around his chin, accompanied by blue eyes that met Avalyn's.

BLAZE → Pietro Maximoffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें