chapter 52 | question

Start from the beginning

"I fall in love with you more and more everyday and I can't seem to stop. You have given me the greatest gift of becoming a father when I met you and took over the role of being Lailas father and I love that little girl to pieces. Then the second gift was carrying our sweet baby in your stomach and sharing your body with the baby," I say to her as my eyes tear up and she rubs her belly lovingly.

"You're so selfless. Being pregnant isn't easy and you do it marvelously and gracefully. Everything you do is graceful. You're so gorgeous and thoughtful. That's why I am obsessed with you and that's why I'm a bitch boy," I say and she laughs again as a tear drips down my face.

"You have taught me what love is and have given me the honor of becoming a dad when I had a shit one. You reassure me everyday that I'm doing enough and that I'm good enough for you but I'll never believe it because look at you. No one will ever be good enough to get the privilege of being with you. Yet here I am and I'm so grateful that you've let me be with you because I'm so in love with you," I say.

"So, that being said. Will you please do me the honor of marrying me and becoming my wife?," i ask her as I open the ring box.

"Yes, a million times over again and it's still yes," she mumbles and I put the ring on her finger before hugging her tightly.

In the back Laila goes wild.

"Yes daddy," she yells as she claps and jumps.

I smile at her before nuzzling my face into Aulora's neck and holding her tighter.

We pull away and she looks at the ring on her finger.

The ring:

(Choose as you wish!)

"How did you know I wanted this ring?," she asks me and I just shake my head.

"I talked to your brother about it and he helped me pick the ring," I say to her and she smiles.

Laila runs up to me and crashes into my legs, hugging them to her.

"I do good? Did I do good, daddy?," she asks me as she jumps up and down.

I pick her up and hug her.

"Yes you did baby. You did so good," I tell her and she smiles.

"I knew, mommy," she says happily and I smile.

"Knew what?," I ask her and she laugh.

"I knew daddy was gonna ring you," she says and I laugh at the way she worded it.

I love this little girl.

I kiss her cheek as Aulora speaks to her.

"You knew he was gonna propose to me? You're so good at keeping secrets," she says and I smile.

"Yes I be good. My shirt made for daddy to ring you," she says and I laugh.

"Yes it's very cute," she says as she rubs her belly lightly over and over.