I Am The Only Choice

"Everyone, this is Ryan Phenex, he currently holds the title of Strongest Young Devil who have the Strongest Peerage." Sona introduced Ryan to her peerage after everyone settled down.

"Yo." Ryan raised his hand in greetings, "Also, just to add little info I'm going to be your P.E teacher starting next week, so greetings in advance."

Saji stood up and glared at him with tears in his eyes, "That's good and all, but what's up with that!" He pointed at Momo and Reya who clung to his side with a contented smile.

Tsubaki was now standing on Sona's right side while Erza stood on her left side. Truthfully, they wanted to hug Ryan as well, but as expected, they were too embarrassed to say it.

"Oh? This?" Ryan put his hands on their waist and pulled them closer, "As you can see, we are quite close."

Aoi stared at Tsubaki before turning towards Momo and Reya, "Are you two sure you want to be with a man who is three-timing you?"

"Oh?" Ryan stared at Aoi and smiled at her, causing her to blush, "It is given that they wanted to be with me. In fact, I could ask you the same question and you will choose me."

"Impossible! I will never be with a cheater!" Aoi declared, slamming her hands on the desk.

Smiling provocatively, Ryan tilted his head to the side and asked, "Then tell me, who is the man you want to be held by?"

"You."

Not only Aoi, but Toga, Morgiana, Kurumi and Amou answered simultaneously, their eyes stared at Ryan as if they were in a daze.

Afterwards, Kurumi and Amou seems to snap back to reality and their eyes immediately burned with fury. While Morgiana and Aoi merely blushed and lowered their heads.

A demonic glow appeared on Amou's hands while a pair of evolver materialized on Kurumi's as they both bolted towards Ryan.

Surprisingly, Toga also joined in on the fun as she took out a pair of karambit as she leaped towards Ryan.

As if sensing an incoming threat, Momo and Reya opened their eyes and went to action.

Momo summoned several magic circles, and from it, shoot out several metallic chains that restrained Kurumi and moved her hand upwards, causing her to miss her shot.

Reya, on the other hand, just summoned a human-size magic cirlce to block a punch from Amou. Two magic cirlce appeared behind Amou as two sharp blades came out of it and pointed their sharp blades at Amou's neck, daring her to move.

Ryan, meanwhile, just tilted his head to the side, dodging the sharp blades on Toga's hands as he stared at her with a small smile.

She was soon restrained by chains from Momo who glared at her.

"Let go Momo," Kurumi glared at the white haired woman, "Let me blow his head off just once."

Momo glared at her, "Kurumi, I don't care about what you usually do, you can blow someone's head off and I wouldn't bat an eye. But if you dare to touch even a single strand of his hair, I swear I will pull you to the depths of hell and torture you for eternity."

"You too, Amou," Reya stared at the most battle-hungry member of their group with her half lidded eyes, "You usually aren't the type to attack someone unprovoked. I don't care what happened just now, but if you don't stand down, I won't hesitate to use force."

"Reya, I hate it the most when someone used hypnosis on me. I don't care if he's your boy-toy or a high-class devil, the moment he decided to hypnotize me, I decided to disfigure his face." Said Amou as she glared at Ryan.

"Hypnotize?" Ryan raised a brow before looking at Amou and Kurumi and hummed, "I see. You think I use some hypnotism on you two? Heh, ridiculous, I have not fallen so low to use such method to get girls to like me."

"Bullshit!" Amou exclaimed, "I have not fallen so low as to want to be embraced by a man!"

"Don't compare us to other women you fuck around," Kurumi gave a disdainful look, "We aren't the type to—"

"You two, stand down." Sona ordered as the two woman glared at her in dissatisfaction, "Stand down."

Amou and Kurumi coldly snorted and complied, as Reya and Momo let them go before standing beside Ryan.

Toga, on the other hand, still stood in front of Ryan with a crazy grin while twirling her karambit with her fingers.

Sona turned her gaze towards her rook and pawn, "Just like he said, he does not use hypnotism. Trust me."

"Ridiculous," Amou glared at her, "You mean to tell me, that deep down, I want to be held by this man? Is that what you're saying Sona!?"

Kurumi was silent, but she agreed with Amou. She crosses her arms and glared silently at Ryan.

"Haha," Ryan chuckled as both Amou and Kurumi glared at him, "It is given that I am the most obvious choice. It is unavoidable due to being exposed to my aura at such proximity. Therefore, I shall forgive you for your transgression. However..."

He turned towards Toga, "You girl, do not have the hatred or anger that I felt from these two, so why is it that you feel the need to attack me?"

"You just smell so good," she brought her face closer to his, "I bet your blood taste good too. I wanted to make you bleed and have a little taste."

"That's obvious," said Ryan, agreeing with her, "My body is a thing of supreme beauty surpassing the most perfect diamonds in the world and having great effect upon virginal young girls like you."

"Virginal girls..." Saji and Aoi stared at Sona, who was staring on the door and avoiding their gaze, "Prez, you..."

Sona adjusted her glasses and said, "I know of his effect upon girls, why do you think I avoid staring at him since earlier." She lied as easily as breathing.

'What a liar,' thought Erza and Tsubaki, 'as expected of a devil who was hailed as the smartest and most manipulative! You can make lies so convincingly.'

"Hehe," Toga went to sit on his lap and sniffed the scent coming out of him, "I really want to know how you taste. I want to see you full of cuts. I want to see you bleed~!"

"Unfortunately for you, my blood is a prized treasure more precious than Phenex Tears. I don't give it for free."

"Hmm?" Toga grinned, "How about I exchange it for my vir—"

"Finish that sentence and I will do 'that' to punish you." Said Sona.

Her peerage shivered at the mention of 'that', and Toga was smart enough to back off while raising her hands in surrender.

'That' was something none of them ever want to experience. Just the mention of 'that' is enough to bring fear to their very soul.

"Enough of that," Sona adjusted her glasses, "Ryan, why are you here in Kouh? You have far more important duties than being a teacher in this school."

She said this because Ryan is a very powerful political figure. Due to Rating Games, he had won a lot of political power, he is also the fiancé of one of the Four Devil Kings, Serafall Leviathan, and the mate of one of the Four Supreme Youkai, Yasaka of the East.

Not to mention that one of the daughter of the Supreme Youkai of the North, was part of his peerage.

Ingvlid Leviathan, the current heiress to the almost extinct House of Leviathan and possessor of a Sacred Gear comparable to Longinus was also his queen.

Not to mention that Ryan himself is the heir of the wealthiest family in Underworld.

It isn't an exaggeration to say that Ryan is a very important political figure whose influence far surpasses the current Four Great Devil Kings.