Chapter 7

At that, he moved towards his father who had passed away already and pilled up wood on him...
''t-take th-e....mo...ney pouch o-on him...'' whispered Canse and so did a-ying.
He finished pilling up the wood after having attached the pouch to his belt and hidden it in his clothes.
He moves over to his mother.
'' a-niang....''Canse looked at her son and said ''my beautiful baby boy......'pants'....I'm supposed to.....'pants'....say ... hand...some... but in your case...it'll not fit...be careful...h-hide y-your beauty...i-if you see...it....'pants'.... nece...ssary...my baby...be st-trong... always.... meditate....'pants'...so that....'pants'.. the little light...in... your... stomach....'pants'...will...grow...and.... you'll...'pants'... strong...hmm...take my mon...ey.... po...uch...now...''
A-ying took it from her waist belt and tied it next to the other one he took from his father before hiding it. He turned to look at his mom only to see her close her eyes and not open them again...her breathing slowing down to also come to a stop....tears streamed down his face so fast, so much, he held his heart and wailed... cried till no tears came to him anymore...he'd been crying from night to dawn. He then got up slowly...his stomach grumbling loudly indicating hunger....he started pilling up wood on his mother...then saw what looked like a red string connecting his father's and mother's hands...it was a very long string so he cut the exceeding part of it and kept it in his robes....finished pilling the woods and lit the fire as he had seen his dad do it soon many times.

He knelt in front of the fire and watched his parents go for good to never return to him unless in the next life.