Chapter four.

After Wanji mumbled out 'empathy' that's when cultivators noticed they were in a large scale empathy. They started questions like: ''whose memories are we going to see?"
''how did we get into empathy without knowing?"
and so on and so forth.
They kept quiet because of curiosity and watched till Lan Qiren exclaimed  ''Canse Sanren, Wei Chanze''
Every one turned to look in the direction he was looking only to discover a heavily pregnant woman eating sweets and a worried man near pleading for her to stop.

'' a-ze let me be , you know it's our child that wants to eat sweets'' said Canse to Chanze who answered ''Canse...you can't continue feeding the baby only sweets, spicy food and alcohol what if...''. '' are you saying the baby is going to become sweets and a drunkard if I continue eating  sweets and drinking alcohol? How dare you Chanze?" Interrupted an angry Canse. Chanze deadpanned and answered calmly '' that's not what I wanted to say...'' but before he could finish  Canse interrupted again saying '' so you mean I'm ugly now because I keep eating sweet and spicy food and also drinking and I'm fat?" She started tearing up. Her mood switching from complete anger to saddness in a matter of seconds. '' that's not what i mean...I'm saying you're just a few days to your due date so I want you to be careful so that you will come back to me with our child huh... please'' Chanze said in one breath so that Canse would not interrupt him again. '' is that true? '' asked  Sanren in a small voice to which Chanze answered with all the patience in the world ''yes it is. You are not ugly you're cute with you're chubby cheeks and far most, you'll always be the most beautiful in my eyes''. ''ugh....''Canse held her chest.
''is something wrong? Is it the baby? Are you hurt anywhere?...." Chanze panicked and asked. ''calm down Chanze, I just wanted to say you have to warn me in advance before saying things like that... my heart can not take that much unannounced'' said Canse while giggling and blushing.

The cultivators were flabbergastered by the way these two famous cultivators behaved. Yu Ziyuan gritted her teeth saying: ''Wei Wuxian took after her soo much...''
Before any other person could comment, the scene changed.

Canse was frothing her teeth in pain and trying to breath as she had broken her water and the baby was on the way.
She was taken into a room while Chanze was asked to stay outside.

After some time with Chanze panicked and scared, while Canse cursed him all she could, they finally got to hear the cries of a baby.
The healer exclaimed, ''it's a boy''.

While Canse was cursing and all in empathy, all parents who had their children present covered their ears.
''The baby is Wei ying'' said Jiang Fengmian, then a serie of gasps sounded and cultivators began exclaiming here and there, '' the birth of the Yilling patriarch, the birth of Wei Wuxian...''
Then they saw....

Wei Chanze entered the room to see Canse holding a baby in her arms. The kid had rosy lips, pale complexion, bright silver eyes that seemed to be able to see through one's soul, silky hair as dark as ink or a hawks feathers. Chanze asked the healer '' are you sure it's a boy? He looks like everything but a boy!" The healer answered , '' Master Wei, it really is a boy although very pretty , it's not a problem at all''

Back in the hall, girls, boys, mothers, fathers, were all drolling at the sight of the baby.
''Sooo pretty...'' said Jin ling in corous with A-yuan, Jingyi and A-mei, to which their parents turned and cooed at them.