Chapter Two

Li...A-li,..Jiang Yanli heard. She raised her head to see her husband looking at her worried. ''A-xuan, it's been five years since....". ''yeah, since 'he' disappeared'' answered Jin Zixuan . ''A-li, you are crying again...'' he said while using his thumb to wipe away her tears .  ''remember the day he disappeared?...it rained Soo heavily, it rained soo much and for a whole week without end as if the world itself was mourning him. Mourning his loss.''
''yes. It was really spectacular. '' said Jin Zixuan

''they still haven't given up on summoning his soul even after five years'' said Jiang Yanli. Jin Zixuan took her hand and they proceeded to the venue where the summoning will be held. This was obligatory for the whole cultivation world to assist, they wanted to make sure the master of demonic cultivation has died for sure and had no way of returning to the living world or reincarnate.
'' even after death, they won't leave him in peace...'' said Yanli ''that's why we attended everytime  in case 'his' soul shows up, we can at least stop them from destroying him and let him enter reincarnation...''. ''yeah, we'll protect him this time at least what's left..., Zixuan, let's go.'' said Yanli with all the determination she could muster up.
They arrived at the site of the summoning and as each year, it was filled with cultivators from many sects amongst which were Gusulan, Qinhenie, Yunmengjiang, lanlingjin, amd many other clans or small sects so basically, the whole cultivation world. There they spotted Lan Zhan with his face unreadable as ever, Lan Xichen (lxc), grand master Lan Qiren, and other Lan disciples, Jiang Cheng and other Jiang disciples standing with a scowl on his face, the Nie brothers and other Nie disciples, and many others, while Jin Guanshan himself was already present.
Yanli accompanied by her husband, Jin ling, and her sect's disciples, they headed towards the area reserved for the great sects.