Prologue.

''says''
'thinks'
SHOUTS
Narration

Wei Ying stood on top of the building that once served as Wen Rouhan's home and looked down at cultivators fighting over the stygian tiger amulet he created.
He smiled. For someone standing afar, the smiled looks crooked,and wicked. But for one standing near enough, the smiled is filled with disappointment in the World or rather, the people that live in it. It was filled with sadness so immense that it could drown anyone within a second. In a Split second he made a decision.
So, he gave a command to the amulet, it floated back to him, passing succesfully between the hands of all those power starved and hungry cultivators, reaching to him. A cultivator shouted, ''the yilling patriach has Taken the amulet''.
At that, one could hear series of gasps all around, and see their horror striken faces.
Some with sneers if one looked Closer and carefully. They turned around and looked at Wei Wuxian as he looked at each and everyone of them. One at a Time.While he looked around, the cultivators were anxious about what he'll do now that he had the amulet once more. When he was through, he raised the amulet drawing in so much resentful energy that it formed a wirpool around him. One look around him and he saw what looked like an array that was active and drawing in more resentful energy than he could handle.
      He thought:   'so i was set up to lose control with so much more resentful energy being drawn from all of nightless city, and since it doesn't seem to be working, they made sure the mass will decide my fate. Oh...A-yuan, A-mei, it looks like i won't be coming back, no matter if i'm innocent. Lan Zhan...i'll miss u were ever i end up and sorry there's no turning back and i can't let the amulet in this peoples hands.'
He sees in the corner of his eye Lan Zhan coming towards him while pleading for him to stop but he just smiled sadly and mutters,
''sorry and thanks you'', and sends a talisman towards him with the little spiritual energy he has left instead of resentful energy so the talisman goes unnoticed and at full speed.

When it reaches him and he sees, he breaths relieved and destroys the amulet.