Chapter three.

Every ones attention was drawn to Jin Guanshan as he stood a top every one and spoke : ''Today, I suggest we do the summoning elsewhere and not here!''
A Jiang Cheng asked '' and where would be that? Shouldn't the summoning be done were he died?"
'' i mean, we've been summoning him over here for 5 years and even played inquiry but no sign, so why not play it where he lived after the war with those wen remnants?"
At those words, cultivators exclaimed one after the other
'' should have thought of it''
'' yeah, it can work''
'' it should be possible''
''what are we waiting for, let's head there now ''
'' to the burial mounds''
As such everyone agreed and they started moving towards yilling on their swords through the sky like a swarm of bees... heading in one direction. Those who could not fly their swords properly got helped or carried by others so they won't miss this day.

After a half day of flying, they reached yilling and settled for lunch. After lunch, they set out for the burial mounds. Once they reached , those in charge of the summoning began drawing the array with what was needed and others started chanting 'Yilling Patriarch Wei Wuxian Wei Ying' over and over for his soul to come back unbeknownst to the people who drew the array, there had been one array drawn there so it would drive out resentful energy so the burial mounds could be habitable and by drawing another one on top of it, both arrays were  modified.

So when mist covered the area, they were filled with thrill as to see what form the yilling patriarch's soul would appear to be like, since it was known when one died, they either took the appearance when they died or the most happy memory in their existence.

When the most disipated, they found themselves standing in the mist of , what one could describe a giant hall for they could see the roof but not the walls.

''where are we ?'' the cultivators started exclaiming only to be answered by the echo of their own voices. Some started shouting '' it's the yilling patriarch's doing''
And others agreed with them and a commotion broke out. '' let's try and figure a way out of here first'' intervened Jin Guanshan who had self proclaimed 'chief cultivator' to stop the growing commotion.
They tried slashing, smashing, cutting, all transportation arrays they could think of but it was no use. They tired themselves out and some proceeded to rest, meditate and what not.

Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan, Lan Qiren, and the the kids: Jingyi, Sizhui, Mei (courtesy Meìlen ) Jin ling, and so on all sat in a Conner.
Jiang Cheng started '' does any of you have an idea where this is?"
Lan Qiren answered '' I don't
And the others followed with a negative response too. The kids were sleeping.
Lan Zhan suddenly asked Jiang Cheng '' Wei ying.  What are your Intentions?''
Jiang Cheng  answered '' none of your business Hanguanjun ''  They don't know how for long they were there until, Thiers surroundings changed. It seemed like they were in their world way back before the sunshot campaign. They found out the people could walk pass through them as if they were invisible. That's when it hit them as Lan Zhan murmured : empathy...