Chapter one.

Jiang yanli reached the battle field only to be almost thrown away due to the deflagration from Wei Wuxian destroying the stygian tiger amulet.
She calls around : ''A-Xian, A -Cheng'' repeatedly only to be met with silence untill Jiang Cheng answers and runs to her. She asks: ''A-Cheng, where IS A-xian?''
''He...he's gone...gone forever...'' stuttered out Jiang Cheng. ''what do u mean, '''he's gone''' A-Cheng?'' asked yanli with wide eyes dreading the meaning that was so obvious behind those words. Dreading she was too late , she didn't get a chance to look at him for he ran so fast. Tears made their way down her cheeks as she became as pale as a ghost and she gave out a heart wrenching cry as Jiang Cheng confirmed her assumption. She looked around and found all those cultivation sects that call themselves rightious and all that follow hilariously funny and hypocrites . Her sobs turned into pained laughter that rang throughout nightless city like that of a demon from hell once she heard a cultivator shout 'the yilling patriarch is dead' then those words were repeated over and over until the whole battlefield was rejoicing. She moved to the center, looked at all the cultivators one at a time.
The said cultivators held their breath. She said with a pained but audible voice for everyone to hear. '' who gave you all the right to hunt my brother down in the name of seeking justice for my husband, the sect leader of the Jin clan or for the Jin sect ?  Who do you think you are? You call yourselves rightious but did any of you look or even check to confirm the supposedly army of corps and cultivators he was building to subdue the cultivation world? Do you have proof of your claims or you believed baseless rumors? I am Jin Zixuan's wife and the only person that can decide to or not to take revenge for him. None of you awaited for him to wake and tell his part of the story.''
She laughed again, '' my
A-xian, can any of you bring him back? You executed Wen Qing who was a doctor before and after the war. She was the world's best doctor and you killed her.'' she laughed again '' it's true that i didn't say anything but who would believe a woman who can't even wield a sword properly?
A-xian is gone now, the amulet you starved for is gone too. I'll warn you all now, if any one or thing threatens a member of my family or sect or even friend, I'll personally wipe them out from the face of the world and make sure they won't ever be reincarnated '' she said with her voice so cold the temperature dropped a few degrees. She turned to Jiang Cheng '' A Cheng, you did not stop them. You didn't stop him.oh A-xian, this world did not deserve you.''
At that, rain started pouring down, it was so heavy  that  the middle of the day looked like night time