Resurected lover... (angst 🥲)

The day had come... you and zhongli no longer together....
Someway? Somehow, guizhong had been reincarnated and came back to zhongli.
The day you lost everything.
Oh how it hurt
You watched as zhongli packed up his things and walked out your door. The once very same door he walked into the first time. Now his very last time with you to greet him home.
All thoughts had run through your head during the night. What happened and how in hell is she back from the dead!
You tried to understand something but you couldn't think straight.
All you thought about was missing Zhongli embracing you in a time like this. The more you thought of him,the more you began to cry.
You remembered
"if the day shall come that we are not together, you will continue to shine like GOLD in my memories"
You cried your heart out that night, praying it was just a silly old dream and that you didn't lose your beloved zhongli. But to your dismay she was still around. Seeing them walk around together around the city made your heart break with each step they took. Your heart began to break. Memories flooded the cracks trying to fix your heart, but nothing helped. The sad thing was zhongli shot you a few looks of hope only to no avail with guizhong being right next to him to distract him giving you time to move away and watch again. Your heart couldn't take it anymore but you pressed onward. You had to say something but you only could muster the courage to say something nice. Never could you insult someone like that infront of the man you loved.
"Congratulations guizhong, may you two live prosperous and in eternity" you said as tears began to flood your eyes you rushed off only to hide under the covers of your sheets once more. This hurt so much, how could you ever imagine losing zhongli would hurt this much!
You had to just cry out all your tears.
You stayed home from work for several days and it really took a toll on you. You wake up to the sent of cooking and believe your not dreaming and that's really zhongli in your kitchen and that those past days were all nightmares. But this was just another daily beautiful dream turned into a nightmare. The thought of zhongli made you cry and sob. There wasn't anything you could do to get your beloved back. He was happy and you were in ruins...