You cheater! Zhongli x reader angst..

Im sorry in advance for this... im in a very much angst mood-
This is you cheating on zhongli...
With whom? You have to read to find out....
if u wanna be in your feels listen to the music....

You have been having a hidden affair with a good friend of yours that your husband dosent know about.
You married zhongli because you felt pity for him if you regected him and that he would be hurt if you said no-
So you accepted his proposal only you knowing you didnt love him....
Yet he loved you so much he gave you everything and you just accepted the fact he did...
Your work required you to go on frequent trips to inazuma...
And there you met Kamisato Ayato....
Each trips became more and more friends to lovers with ayato....
You actually loved ayato and even though you knew you were married you never loved zhongli...
Truly you wanted to be with ayato...
He always asked you "when are you going to tell him?"
And you could never bring yourself to say anything...
The days went by and night grew cold as you slept beside zhongli only dreaming about ayato and how you wished to be with him...
You finally decided to leave....
Under the day you wrote zhongli a letter... explaining everything and under the cover of night you left with your bags packed..
you left the letter on your side of the bed and with a blink of they eye you were gone off to inazuma... to see none other than ayato....

Oh how you felt a pain in your heart leaving him like that but you had enough

Zhongli had awoken and looked at the letter thinking you has to leave for another work trip early but as soon as he read the words his eyes flooded with tears and his heart broke the second he read affair...
He knew it was bound to happen but he thought he did the best he could for you and he couldn't contain himself soon enough he ripped the letter and cried his poor heart out knowing you had left him for another man and that he wasn't enough for you...
Oh how your heart sank knowing that he truly loved you but things didnt end up so well for you....
Ayato ended up cheating on you and you got the taste of your own medicine having being hurt...
You returned to liyue and tried to look for zhongli hopefully wishing he was ok
And to your already broken heart there he was happy as he could be with his new girlfriend
Your already broken heart felt the pain of being left and you regreted everything and you that night sitting alone in a hotel room alone wished upon a star wishing and praying to be forgiven and maybe just maybe he would forgive you and love you once more...
But it seems your luck never prevailed zhongli soon married the girl... they lived together in the same place you were just a few years prior...
You missed it all... his hugs, his kisses and his love for you....
But you had traded it all away for a stupid affair with some man you had become FRIENDS with only to be met with a stab im your own back...

this was supper sad for me to write but im in a very angst mood rn- so i hope this wasnt to bad! I really like writing these storys its just hard for me to come up with ideas so often! 🥲 i really do hope you enjoy these storys and thank you for 300+ reads on this book! Omg but really im sorry for the angst today ill try and write another part today ill see if i have time for another hopefully not another angst but remember your amazing!! Drink water and eat today pleasee 💕
Xoxo - Cozyy 🦋