Happy valentines day...

What a good day it is...
February 14th valentines day
The day you loved most because its the day you get to spend with the love of your life zhongli....
You remember like yesterday the day he got down on one knee with a ring and asked you to marry him
Has it really been 4 years married to him already! Time has flown by so fast you think-
Your memories become full of the moments and times you cherish with zhongli and his children xiao,ganyu and qiqi...
You awake to see zhongli still fast asleep with qiqi in his arms
Father and daughter moment! *you snap a photo to save for later*
You wake up to find ganyu and xiao trying to cook-
You ask: what are you two doing? Laughing a bit trying not to wake up zhongli...
Ganyu: oh! Hii we're making you and dad breakfast since it's valentines day we wanted to show you guys some love to!
Ganyu was always helping
Y/n: what about keqing ganyu?
Ganyu: oh its ok! I have something for her already! :)
Xiao: i bought venti something to- i hope he will like it.....
You: oh dont worry xiao i know venti will love it!
Soon enough you heard a tired zhongli carrying a half awake qiqi into the kitchen...
Good morning everyone....
(Holy god his morning voice was sooo hot but ofc you wouldn't say that outloud)
Good morning love *giving him a quick kiss and picking up qiqi*
Whats going on? Are you all cooking?
Ganyu: oh yea hi dad! Happy valentines day we decided to make breakfast for everyone :)
Xiao: happy valentines day dad-
You: come on lets eat as you placed qiqi down....
Qiqi: m-morning *yawn* o-oh breakfast what are we eating?
Ganyu: i made you pancakes qiqi extra fluffy 🥰
Qiqi: thank you ganyu
~everyone sits down and enjoys the meal together~
As soon as every is going there ways you and zhongli have some alone time so he takes you out today of course asking childe beforehand for mora that he tried his hardest to keep for you just for valentines day
At every shop you pick out a few things and he pays for it and sometimes he picks out things for you without you knowing and puts in on the tab of the funeral parlor...
At the end of the day he takes you out to eat and this is why you enjoy valentines day with zhongli....
Another memory of valentines day for you to keep....
You loved valentines day and how much zhongli tried his best to keep you happy
But you knew so much that he was made to be yours and to him it was the same...
He loved you and only you and your life was set...
You had the perfect life
A husband, a family and a bunch of friends which all of them meant alot to you....
Happy valentines day you both said while placing your lips on each others and falling into a passion filled kiss under the glowing setting sun....

Eeek! I loved thiss it was amazing to write thisss i loveeedd thisss!
Credits to the artist who made the amazing drawing! 🥰🥰

Eeek! I loved thiss it was amazing to write thisss i loveeedd thisss!Credits to the artist who made the amazing drawing! 🥰🥰