"Yes yes and yes" I said as I gave him my hand and he put the ring on it.

"I love you Achilles, I love you so much." I told him as I hugged him.

"Is it real?" He whispered but I can hear him, I chuckled.

"Yes it's real" I reassured him.

"It's just I feel like you are too good for me and I don't deserve someone like you, you are way out of my league" he said and looked down at me.

"Achilles don't you dare say such things again, I am yours and only yours. You deserve me as much as I deserve you, we are made for each other that's what I believe. We will always find a way to each other however far apart we are so you don't ever say that again" I told him as I palmed his cheeks. He was looking at me with so much love and respect.

"Ahmm" we heard someone clear their throat and I pushed him away from him as I looked at my father who was standing on the door. He looked a little uncomfortable.

"I am happy for both of you but I don't want you near my daughter until your wedding" he scolded Achilles lightly.

"I understood" he said as he straightened himself.

"A moment with my daughter?" He said looking at Achilles and he nods at him then left before glancing my way and mouthed I love you. Father came near me and looked at me.

"Are you alright, my child?" He asked me as he sat near me.

"Yes don't worry about me" I told him with a smile.

"It will heal soon" I told him as I saw him eyeing my bruises on my bare arms. He smiled at me as he patted my head.

"I am happy for you, Achilles is a good guy. The kind of a guy that I believe will take care of my daughter" he told me with a smile.

"More than even you?" I teased him and he scoffs but he said the completely opposite thing.

"More than even me" he gazed in my eyes, I was sure that he would say not more than him.

"I have seen love and only love for you in his eyes, he will take care of you forever. I have this much trust in him" my father said and I looked at him. I was happy eventhough I was in so much pain but still I was happy. I have everything I ever wanted a loving partner and a loving family. I am surrounded by so many great people on whom I can count on blindly.

After that day our wedding was set after a week, Achilles wanted it to happen the same day he proposed but due to my injuries he delayed to after a week and now that after few days I can easily walk and move our wedding is set tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to be his wife till death do us apart.

Achilles has bought a new house for both of us and has given this house to my family. He wanted us to start a new life from a new place, this house held some bad memories for us. Our new house is just a few miles away from here, it is a nice double story house with four rooms, a living room and a kitchen. The room on the ground floor is going to be his and the rest of the others are for us and our future children which according to Achilles are 5 to 6 but after a lot of my complain he minimise them to 4 and it was final so I had to accept it but we will see in future.

I was in the backyard taking a walk when Achilles came to me he has a letter in his hand and his face was hard like he was angry.

"What happened?" I asked him as he neared me. He gave me the letter I held it in my hand as I look at him for answer.

"It's from jane" he said and I looked confused as his face was full of anger. I start reading the letter.

Dear Flora,

I know nothing I say will justify my actions. I know I was crazy, I always had this wish of ruling everyone. I wanted power and for that I wanted to marry Achilles. I am sorry for pushing you away from him by lying. At that time I really wanted to kill you but I was never a killer.

When I saw you happy with achilles something in me changed, I wanted you dead so I asked for help. I went to your old village and there I came to know of Victor. I asked door his help, I told him about you. He promised me that he won't hurt you and would take you away from here. I was happy that finally you will be away from our lives.

But then I came to know about Victor, how cruel he was and what he did to you. I am so sorry! I never thought he would do something like this to you.

I know Achilles will never forgive me and the villagers will also hate me after what I did to their queen so I have only one choice to je free of everything.

I won't ask for your forgiveness because knowing how kind you are you will definitely forgive me and I don't want that forgiveness. Its a final goodbye from me and I regret doing everything I did to you. I just want to say goodbye to you before leaving.

From Jane

"Why didn't you tell me about her?" Achilles asked and he was angry.

"I ... where is she? Is she going somewhere?" I asked him.

"She is dead" he said and I gasped.

"What?"

"She killed herself which is a good thing because If not I would have given her the worst punishment" he gritted in anger.

"Achilles she was not evil like Victor" I took her side and he looked at me as if I am crazy.

"She sell you out to Victor, because of her you were in so much pain. Because of her I was about to lose you" he yelled.

"Achilles I forgive her" I said as I took his hand in mine to sooth him.

"How can you.." I intervened.

"I forgive her" I repeated and he exhaled sharply.

"And you should too, she is already dead" I whispered to him.

"I won't" he yelled loudly.

"Achilles please, what worse then death?" I asked him. He stayed silent for few moments.

"Fine" he huffed and I hugged her.

"You are too good to be true" he murmured slowly.

"And I am yours!" I teased him.

"Mine and only mine" he said as he pulled me more to him.

There is an epilogue left then it's a  wrap. This book is very special to me and will always remain in my heart ❤️ . I hope you all like it as much as I like it.