After wearing clothes Zhan and Yibo went to have breakfast.

"Gege....you are not in your suit today....aren't you getting late for going to your company..." asked Yibo.

"I am not going today Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Why.....did yesterday's workout made you this tired...." said Yibo with a smirk.

"Shut up you stupid....I am on leave..." said Zhan.

"For what...." asked Yibo.

"Dad booked us tickets for our honeymoon...." said Zhan.

"wait....what....honeymoon.." said Yibo with a shocked expression.

"Honeymoon.... for real...." said Yibo shyly.

"Why....are you nervous....where did that shameless Yibo from last night go....who was brave enough to jump on his Alpha..." said Zhan and Yibo hit him.

"That's different....." said Yibo.

"So why are you nervous..." Asked Zhan.

"You know....its my first time going on honeymoon..... i don't know what to do..." said Yibo blushing.

"As if I go on honeymoon everyday...." said Zhan.

"Gege...." said Yibo.

"Okay....do you want me to ask Dad to cancel the tickets..." said Zhan.

"No...no....its fine....I will go..." said Yibo quickly.

"Good then..." said Zhan and smiled.

"Then pack your bags.....we have a flight tomorrow.... it will be fun....just you and me...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's palms.

"Where are we going...." asked Yibo.

"Italy...." said Zhan.

In Italy
"we are finally here...." said Yibo strrtching his arms...."said Yibo after getting off from Zhan's private jet.

"You know Zhan ge....I always wanted to come here....my favourite motorcycle racer, Valentino Rossi, is from Italy only...." said Yibo excitedly.

"I am happy you like it Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Let's go to our hotel now...." said Zhan. A car arrived there and they both sat inside it. After a few minute of travel they were at the hotel.

"Wow gege....its so beautiful...." said Yibo.

"Yes it is..." said Zhan as he hugged Yibo's waist from back.

"So....what are you planning on....spending full day in the bed...." said Yibo with a grin as he turned to Zhan.

"Do you want that...." asked Zhan.

"Why not...." said Yibo and Zhan quickly picked him up in his arms.

"Ahhh....ge....i was just joking...." said Yibo while laughing.

Zhan threw Yibo on the bed and hovered over him.

"Can I know.....what made my little puppy so aggressive all of a sudden...." said Zhan sliding his hand uo and down on Yibo's nape.

"Because.....I understood....how much you love me ge...." said Yibo as he cupped Zhan's cheeks.

"An Alpha who can spend his rut alone just because he do not want to force his omega....this kind of Alpha can never harm anyone...." said Yibo and smiled.

"I trust you before too ge....but now I trust you even more.....blindly....
nothing matters till its you...." said Yibo.

"Thank you Yibo...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo. Yibo kissed him back while sucking on his lips. Both of them drowned with pleasure while sniffing each others phermones.