Ash.

"This is all my fault." "No Ash, please don't say that." "If I had been there, if I had showed that I loved her instead of pushing her to the side like she didn't even exist just because I hated myself maybe she wouldn't be locked away all the time, maybe she would've come with us. Been safe!" I break down. It's true. I'm a terrible father, I shouldn't have pushed her into a little box space where she stayed locked away, I hated myself, I still do, more so now. I knew that I was pushing her away, ignoring her, hurting her, but I couldn't bring myself to look at her, her scars, the scars I caused her and now because im an idiot he has her again. I hate this man with all of my being, almost as much as I hate myself. Just as we're sitting here an agent comes running in. "Sir, you need to see this!" He shouts to the agent who ranks higher, who has been in the room with us. Me and Ruby looked at each other and ran to follow. "Oh my god!" Ruby screamed and throws her head in my chest. I can't look away. He video called us showing my baby girl to all of us. She stretched out in the bed tied to it, her hands, her legs, she's completely vulnerable. "Sir, when he got up to call us, he grabbed something from the dresser" he whispered to the senior agent. "It was a needle sir" "No! Don't you dare you bastard!" I scream at him. He just looks and smile at the camera. You can tell North can't hear me. He must have an ear piece in or something, something worse, I pray that it's an ear piece.
"You see, I have a man on the inside, you know the FBI agent, Oh what's his name? Oh yeah! Agent forest!"
I look at the senior agent. "What is he talking about?!" I whisper to him. He whispers back. "I don't know, we don't have an agent with that name."
She screams at him, and he punches my baby. Ruby turns to me crying. I clench everything I have in my body. Tears falling from my eyes.
"First off, DO NOT! Scream at me slut. Second, oh yes, you know, that agent that brings you your alcohol, the one you've grown to really have a connection with? The one who does his nightly rounds but spends a little more time in your room. Not for sex, no I've left that imprint on you, haha yeah. I'm the reason you're so scared to even have sex! Ah it's golden. No he spends that time cuddling with poor little North, who, at the age of eighteen years old can't even sleep alone! The man that makes you feel safe? Special? Important? Wanted? Loved? He works for! Guess who! ME! Just like everyone else! I told you bitch! Everyone works for me! I own everyone! Ha! He's the same one who told me just where to find you and when your parents would be leaving, just so I could come and use you all over again! Well we're losing sight of my point. My POINT is that he tells me EVERYTHING! Like how you drink alot, and oh yes! How little miss whore has been CLEAN for a year now!"
My baby, I can't do anything to save her.
"No please, do anything but please, don't do this. Don't make me!"
She begs him more. "Stop you son of a bitch! Leave my daughter alone!" I yell but he has no reaction. I'm helpless as I watch him destroy my daughter. He just punches her again.
"I do what I want! You have no choices mutt! I told you! I will use you how I want! I will take everything you've gained back from you! You WILL do it because you have no CONTROL! I am the master and you? You are a tiny ant, just under my boot."
He pulls out a band and puts it on her, she tries to fight but he chokes my little girl and punches her again, she doesn't fight anymore.
"Get ready! You are powerless! I am the controller, and you WILL be so high you wont even know the difference anymore. All your hard work, all of the detoxing, all of the cravings, all of the thoughts are coming back!"
He stabs the needle in he little arm and she just stops moving entirely. Breathing but not another movement in her body. He did it, he just threw all of her work to become clean, to get off the drug he got her on in the trash. "You bastard!! I'm going to fucking kill you! He smiles at the camera. I guess your little girl is back to being a junkie sex doll all over again, must make you pretty disappointed, but maybe not huh? Considering you don't even look at her anymore. Guess daddy doesn't care anymore, his daughter has just ruined that." And then he shuts the camera off. I am so filled with anger. I grab the senior agent and push him against the wall. The other agents draw their weapons. Ruby gasps crying more. "No please, don't shoot him!" She falls on her knees. "No, no! Put your weapons away! Do not shoot this man!" The agent says. "Who is forest?! How did you miss this?!" I scream in his face. "I don't know. I told you, I don't have an agent by that name Mr.Bingley. We will save her, we will find this man. I promise." I drop him. I just cry. "I'm sorry sir, I just.. I'm sorry " I say crying. Ruby runs to me. "I know Mr.Bingley, I know. It's okay. I promise you, both of you. I will find North."