Ash.

I pull myself back. I'm back. I'm not conscious, but I'm not dead. I swear after I am back for a few minutes I can hear my daughter scream. I listen for a moment and I hear her again. I fight so hard to come back, to bring myself out of this coma, and I do. I wake up! I'm conscious now, and I still hear daughter screaming. I have to get to her. I'm trying so hard. The nurse comes in. She's my favorite, she talks to me sometimes, rambles about silly things and then always says I can't hear her, but I can. "Where is my daughter?! Why is she screaming?!" "I don't have a lot of time before the doctor comes in, but your brother, your daughters uncle, he's a bad and terrible man sir. He is hurting your daughter in so many ways. I can't help her, no one here will let me. I've called the sheriff but he has so many others on his side, brainwashed, owned, I don't know what we're going to do. The sheriff is on our side. We need to get your brother behind bars, or, and forgive me, but in a grave. The man that hit you? He was ordered to by your brother, he has had his eyes on North for so long. He planned this and im afraid he's going to kill her!" "I'm sorry, WHAT?! My brother has done WHAT?! Where is the sheriff now? I need to get to her!" I say as I try to get up. "I don't know Ash, I don't know, but you cannot do this yourself. You can't, your body won't let you!" The door opens and we both jump, she is terrified. "It's just me Ruby, Ash." The sheriff says. We both sigh with relief. "What are we going to do?!" Me and Ruby ask. "I have a plan. Just trust me. We are going to save North, or die trying."