North.

I've been clean for about a year! I've been, coping I guess. They don't know it but I drink, a lot sometimes. I have a guy who sneaks it for me sometimes don't ask me how I get it, it's a need to know basis. There's always agents here now. I hate myself for this, for all of this. I go to therapy now but, I do it online and I just sit there, i don't want anyone to know anything about it. My dad hates me, he won't even look at me anymore, not after that day. I stay in my room all the time, this safe house has two master bedrooms and so I don't even have to leave to pee. Ruby brings me my food now because the one time I ate in the dinning room with them he never even glaced at me. I still have all my scars and sometimes I think that's why he can't bare to look at me but I always have it in my head that he hates me. Ruby trues, I can hear them fight sometimes over me, she tells him I need him and that he's never here for me, he just shuts her down. They yell sometimes too and that scares me, they don't know but I have panic attacks when they do it. My dad, he sounds just like uncle Jim and I get flash back its so real too. Ruby knocks on my door and then opens it. "Hey sweet pea, we're going to the store for some things do you want anything particular?" "No." I say dully not looking up from my school work. "Would you like to try to come with us this time?" You can hear the desperation in her voice. I get a text but don't look at it. "Please Ruby, stop." Still not looking up. "Okay honey. We love you." She doesn't mean it, not for my dad at least. "I love you too Ruby." Not acknowledging my father the same as he does to me. I hear the car pull off and I look at my phone.
1:32 *Did you miss me?
1:43 *Umm you have the wrong number.
2:00 *Really slut, is that anyway to talk to  your owner. It's almost like you forgot me. Maybe I'll make you remember.
No, no, no, no. This can't be happening. He's not even in the same state, he can't be, he doesn't even know our location. No one does. I open my door and run downstairs. They're dead, they're all dead. Someone grabs me from behind and holds my mouth. I bite his hand and turn around when he let go. No, it's him, he's standing right in front of me, again. "I'm home bitch!" I run. I lock myself in the bathroom. I can hear him screaming, it's just like my dad. He's banging on the door, I feel like everything around me is skaing each time he hits the door, spinning out of control.