North.

I wake up sweating, hurting, and handcuffed to a bed. I shake my hand trying to get put, not understanding, I wince quickly regretting it. I have a sharp pain in my face, ribs, arms, head, and neck. I have bandages everywhere, then it hits me. Oh my God. "AHHHHH" I scream in pain. Oh my God, Oh my God it's so bad. I can barely breathe. I'm sweating, I'm in so much pain, ahh what is happening. I can't, I can't handle this I'm going to die! The nurse comes running in. "DOCTOR!" She yells amd he comes in. I just start crying, no, no what is happening I dont cry, not tears, not anymore. What have they done to me. "What are you doing to me!?" I scream at them. "Honey you're going through withdrawal. I know it's uncomfortable.." I cut her off. "Uncomfortable?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm dying! You're fucking killing me!" "No sweetie, you aren't going to die, it just feels like it now, but because you are under 18 we have to have your uncle come in and us decide what we're going to do about releasing you." "No, please, please don't let him in here, don't let him near me." I beg. I start crying more I can't even see now. She looks at the doctor with a begging face and he looks sternly at her. She looks back at me. "I don't have a choice honey. I'm very sorry." He comes in and from the moment he walks in he doesn't take his eyes off me. "Give me a minute will you." Without even looking at them. Never breaking eye contact with me. The sweet but pained nurse looks to the doctor. "We can't do this, please." She said to the doctor and the doctor just grabbed her arm and pulled her out, as well as closing the curtain and the door behind him while pushing the sweet nurse out. She watches me helpless as he pushes her out. "Please uncle Jim, please!" He slaps me across the face, he climbs on the bed when his knees on both sides of me. I'm helpless, I can't even fight back. My wrist and ankles are handcuffed to the bed. "You stupid little bitch, I don't know what made you think you could do this to me" He says pointing at his eye. "But I am about to make you remember what you are." "NO please please, don't do this I'm sorry. I'll be good I won't do it again!" He laughed in my face. "It's too late for that." He starts to choke me, I try, I try so hard to pull my arms up to pry his hands off of my throat but I can't. I feel myself about to fade out and then he finally let's go. I gasp trying to get the air back. Before I could even get it all back to normal he punches me in the face so many times, I lose track after six punches. I feel myself trying to pass out when he slices my cheek with a pocket knife. I gasp and try to reach for my face. I'm crying and the tears only make the cut burn more. "Please!" I scream. "Oh mutt, we're just getting started. No one is coming to save you."