CH:33- Trust & Acceptance

Start from the beginning

Karishma shook her head in negation without forming any words as she was too lost in the moment.

"Because I started seeing present you with me and I stopped worrying about the past you who wronged me," Haseena intertwined their hands together, "and, you know my intuition was right," she made her grip tighter, "the present you was remorseful, looking for forgiveness, and too guilt-ridden who will go to any length to seek forgiveness," she touched Karishma's earlobes which was starting to turn red, "tell me, how would I have not forgiven you," she stared at Karishma's face lovingly which has turned crimson, "I didn't fall in love with you, Karishma," she caressed her cheek, "you made me fall in love with you."

Karishma's eyes were beaming with happiness upon hearing her words, "And, I'll make sure that you keep falling for me every second of the day," her voice was laced with immense love that she holds for the woman sitting in front of her.

"I'm," Haseena muttered while moving backward as she saw Pushpa Ji lingering on the window, "we should get going," she gestured towards the window.

Karishma just shook her head after seeing Pushpa Ji there, "We should," both of them got out of the jeep and started heading towards the station as Pushpa Ji followed them.

________________________________

"Yeh Kya chal raha tha subah," Pushpa Ji asked as she sat next to Karishma at Badnaam's tea stall.

"Kiya chal raha tha matalb?" Karishma asked innocently after understanding Pushpa Ji's statement as she continued to stare at Haseena's window who was busy at the conference with DSP sir.

"Tell me, what is going on?" Pushpa Ji followed Karishma's gaze.

"There is nothing, Pushpa Ji," Karishma tried to refuse any of her claims.

Pushpa Ji looked at Karishma's face which was radiating after so many days. She has seen Karishma wilting during the past seven days as if she doesn't care about anything but today, she seemed different, "Karishma," she held her hand, "you do know that you are just like Riya to me," she said while making eye contact with Karishma who was waiting for Haseena to come to the window at least, as she was closed in her cabin since the morning.

"I know, Pushpa Ji," Karishma uttered while sipping her tea as she glanced every now and then at the window.

"Do you like someone?" Pushpa Ji asked politely as she followed Karishma's gaze which was still lingering to the window.

"What made you say that?" Karishma asked as she saw Haseena coming out of her cabin and sitting opposite to her and Pushpa Ji.

Pushpa Ji noticed the spark in Karishma's eyes upon Haseena's arrival, however, she refrained herself from saying anything.

"How was your meeting, Haa...," Karishma cleared her throat, "maddam sir?" She tried to ask casually but the enthusiasm in her voice was very visible.

"It was okay, Karishma Singh" Haseena responded as she eyed Pushpa Ji who was observing their exchange, very keenly.

"How's Noor Jahan Ji?" Pushpa Ji asked as she crossed her hand over the chest, "is she still upset about whatever happened, yesterday?"

"Ji," Haseena sipped her tea, "she is still not talking to me," She replied while glancing at Karishma who was staring at her ardently.

"Hmmm," Pushpa Ji muttered as she observed them stealing glances every now and then, "could both of them be the reason for each other's behavior?" She thought, "are they?" She looked at them once again who seemed to be blooming in each other's presence, "Is this is, what I think is?" She placed her empty cup of tea on the table, "I should speak to Riya, she must know something about it," she glanced at them once again, they were talking about the current case, they are working on very formally but she can feel the difference, "something has definitely changed between them."