"And you want to do this?" He asked. She nibbled on her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders, he saw a tint of pink on her cheeks as she grabbed their plates and scurried off to the sink. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

"Hermione-"

"It's okay, it's a lot to ask... I'm sorry" She mumbled and Continued to scrub the pan clean. He let out a sigh, grabbing her hips slowly and turning her around, making her drop the pan and cloth into the sink. He pulled her into his chest and looked down at her, his frown deepened as he noticed her head was lowered.

"Hermione, look at me," He said softly but got a shake of the head in response. He placed two fingers under her chin and raised her head, his heart clenched as he noticed the tears in her brown eyes.

"Baby, please don't cry. You didn't let me finish what I was saying" He sighed as he wiped a few tears than escaped her eyes.

"What I was going to say, is that I'd be honoured. Do you think I'll be able to mark you?" He asked curiously, watching as her face lit up but also showing that she was shocked by his question. She tilted her head and nibbled on her bottom lip, indicating that she was in deep thought.

"Um... I don't see why not. You're a magical creature, even if you haven't got any actual abilities to do magic" She responded as she wrapped her arms around his neck, stepping further into his embrace.

"Mark me" He demanded softly, her eyes widened and pulled back slightly to see his face properly.

"W-What?"

"I said, Mark me" His tone was more stern but his expression was soft, a small smile on his lips when he saw her cheeks grow red.

"M-Mark you?" He nodded in confirmation as he swiftly pulled her firmly against his body, their hot skin flat against each other. Her scent of arousal struck his nose instantly, causing his eyes to darken and a growl to erupt from his chest. She felt his member harden against her stomach and her core soaked as he trailed his hands down to her arse cheeks, squeezing them.

"You smell delicious" He purred as he placed kisses up and down her neck and shoulders. She let out a shaky breath before an uncontrollable moan left her mouth, her head tilted back as a way to give him more access.

"Maybe I'll mark you first," He said as she felt his sharp canine teeth graze over her sensitive skin, she shuddered in anticipation and yet, the pain never came. She pulled back slightly and gave Sam a questionable look, who simply smiled.

"I need you to agree, baby. I won't do it unless you give me verbal permission" She felt her heart swell at how considerate he was but at this point, she felt such desperation to be marked as his, that she stepped back and jumped to sit on the counter.

"Come" She demanded as she gestured for him to do so with her pointer finger. She spread her legs a little, revealing her soaking core which made him lick his lips and step between them, his hands settling onto her thighs.

"I- kiss- want- kiss- you- kiss -to- kiss- mark- kiss- me" He squeezed her thighs slightly, hearing her take a sharp breath.

"At the same time?" He suggested, earning a bright smile and a nod from his imprint. He began leaving kisses on the left side of her neck whilst she did the same to his right.

"Ready?" She whispered in his ear, giving it a little nibble that caused him to growl. He nodded his head eagerly, both feeling their sharp teeth graze over their partner's skin.

"3"

"2"

"1" and in unison, their teeth penetrated the skin, blood rushing into their mouths but what neither of them saw was the bright blue and red light that surrounded them. What they did feel, however, was as if their souls had finally found the missing piece of the puzzle. The intense emotion that struck them both was overwhelming and yet, they relished in the fact they felt what the other was feeling. As the light disappeared, they opened their eyes and retracted their canines, both feeling out of breath and exhausted. What shocked Hermione the most was the amber eyes staring back at her.

"Your eyes" She whispered in awe. He tilted his head in confusion and looked into the mirror she had summoned. His eyes widened in shock and they both watched as his eyes dimmed to his usual brown colour.

"Ow!" Hermione hissed as she clutched her shoulder, they both looked at the area and to their shock, discovered the tattoo of the Quileute tribe. It wasn't a second later when she felt a familiar stabbing, only this time on her right side, above her ribs.

"What the fuck" There sat the names of multiple people, all of whom they considered part of their pack.

First, was Sam's name with a crown on the 'S', underneath are the names of Paul, Jared, Jacob, Ginny, Harry, Luna, Sirius and Remus. It was clear that everyone who appeared on her skin had something in common. They were all shapeshifters, all able to transform and protect if needed.