Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•

Start from the beginning

"How am I supposed to go all day like this, Jisung?" you whined, turning your back to the counter as you let your head fall into your hands.

"By keeping your head up!" he exclaimed in a happy tone, grabbing your shoulders to snap you out of your depressed state.

"That's asking a lot from me," you replied as he chuckled at your remark.

He glanced behind you and suddenly looked back at you with a grin, tapping your shoulder.

"What?" you furrowed your eyebrows, looking up at Jisung.

"12 o'clock," he whispered, quickly turning around to make another order of cupcakes.

You spun around and locked eyes with a boy. A freckled one, to be exact. He had beautiful blonde bangs that laid just over his eyebrows and a longer length in the back. Not to mention, he had the prettiest and brightest smile ever.

"Hi," the boy said softly, still smiling. He had an Australian accent that caught your attention. This wasn't helping your sanity at all.

"Uh- hi!" you exclaimed, snapping back into reality as you cleared your throat, standing up straight. "What would you like?"

"Could I get a regular bagel please?" the boy asked kindly, glancing up at the menu above your head.

You nodded your head, punching his order into the cash register.

"Just one?" you glanced at him with a small smile.

He nodded back in agreement, letting out a soft chuckle. "Yes, just one please,"

You hummed in response and turned around to face the shelves full of pastries. Once your face was hidden from the boy, you shot Jisung a face that consisted of your mouth being wide open in shock.

'Cute right?' Jisung mouthed silently your way as you grabbed the boy's bagel.

You nodded quickly and turned around with the warm regular bagel in a light brown bag, smiling at the boy as you handed it to him.

"That will be $3.99, bagel boy," you said with a smile, soon hearing his genuine laugh at your little nickname for him.

"Here you go," the boy replied with his Aussie accent and bright smile, handing you cash and even an extra ten dollars.

Your eyes went wide, thinking he accidentally grabbed extra money, and looked up at him.

"You gave me 14?" you told him, but it came out as more of a question rather than a statement.

"I did. And there's another thing in there too," he pointed at the folded money in your hand with a grin.

Just as you were about to dig into the money to see what he was talking about, he began walking toward the front doors.

"I'll see you around," the bagel boy said, disappearing outside of the shop.

You looked out the windows past the people eating their breakfast outside, but didn't see any sign of him. How was he so fast?

"What's in there?" Jisung asked curiously, trying to snatch the money out of your hand but you were quick to dodge him.

You unfolded the money to find a small piece of white paper with a heart on the front inside. Both yours and Jisung's faces lit up. You grabbed the piece of paper and unfolded it, feeling your heart beat fast.

^here's my number in case you wanted it for some reason^

*** -*** -***

-Felix <3