"I don't want them to heal."

"Why not? Don't they hurt?"

"Contrary to what you may think," Felix shuffled so that he could see the latter as he spoke, resulting in his head being angled awkwardly and the older glancing at him fondly. "I'm quite proud of them and want everyone to see."

Everyone already heard, his brain informed uselessly, so he chose to ignore it before he permanently stained his cheeks red.

Felix wasn't any different, he realised quickly, content with his nagging body. "I could always do more if you let them heal." He flushed a bright red before he even finished his sentence, words muffling into silence as he realised what he was insinuating.

But it's not like he was lying.

However, as Chan's hand that was on his back slithered down to grope at his very sore ass that quite literally felt like it had been torn apart (he probably isn't far off), Felix knew he'd grow to regret his words.

"You should know to be careful about what you say, my love. Your temptation has consequences." His words instantly threw Felix back to when he was lying under the older, with nothing but pleasured screams scratching his throat raw after his endless begging for the demon to fuck him harder.

His blush darkened.

I'll hate myself later, Felix thought as he pulled the demon down by the back of his head to meet him in a breathy kiss.

•°. *࿐

It was Felix who led the demon, fingers interlaced as he headed towards his room, muscles twitching with excitement and nerves that were all too easy to ignore with a single glance at his demon.

Chan's gaze was glued to the angel who was barely a step ahead of him, claws aching to dig into pliant, supple skin. He had to swallow thickly at the thought of biting and sucking on the younger's flesh, stirring up even more at all the sounds he knew he'd coax from the angel.

His thoughts were intoxicating, tunnelling his entire being to focus on nothing but Felix.

Unable to help himself, he raised the brunette's fingers to his lips, pressing chaste kisses to each of his knuckles repeatedly, gaining a soft giggle from the angel who turned to smile at him, a sight that had his heart beating a tad bit faster.

Neither of them bothered to shut the room door, Felix pushing Chan onto his bed before straddling his thighs and shuffling around to get comfy and as close as possible, only to melt against him when the demon pulls him closer, hands travelling under his shirt and caressing his skin with bruising kneads.

Breath hitching at the searing touches, Felix grins at Chan shyly before tugging at the demon's clothes, too bashful to be the first one naked.

The older made a quick show of removing all their clothing, growing impatient with the material that seemed to have a mind of its own, only to end up shredded by his claws and thrown around haphazardly until they were skin to skin, the heat building between them almost unbearable.

With his arms resting on the demon's strong shoulders, Felix drew himself closer, eyes closing as he kissed Chan, inhaling giddily when the older reciprocated with impatient enthusiasm.

A kiss quickly progressed into a heated make-out session that had blood rushing south, the brunette timidly grinding against the latter until one of Chan's hands pushed him down harder with every grind until their kisses were just heavy sighs and hitched breaths between lips.