In every life, you find me

"Tɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴏ ᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ.

I sᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ. Aɴᴅ ɪғ ɴᴇxᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ,
I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴏɴᴇ,
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ,
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ,

Tɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴜs"

-Cʏɴᴛʜɪᴀ Gᴏ, Tɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ Gɪᴠᴇ Uᴘ Oɴ Us [62/365]

•°. *࿐

"Father, why did you marry ma?"

Like every child, Chan questioned his father after he finished reading him another bedtime story as the young demon climbed into bed, even if he didn't need sleep.

His father chuckled, brushing back the eleven-year-old's hair.

"One day, you will find someone you'd raise Hell for and when you do, you will do everything to keep them by your side. So I married your mother."

Filled with even more curiosity, he asked again, "How will I know who it is?"

"You just do," the older demon replied, pulling the blanket up to Chan's chin and tucking him in with a fond smile.

"Then," Chan stopped to wiggle until he was comfortable. "How did you know?"

His father looked away as he gathered his thoughts whilst humming lowly, fingers caressing his son over the blanket.

"How did I know," he repeated under his breath before looking back down at the young demon, smiling tautly. "I first met your mother in the war."

Chan knew of the war- it had been going on ever since he could remember, but his naive mind was too innocent to understand why there was a war raging on.

All he did know was that it took his mother from him.

"She was so beautiful I forgot how to protect myself and nearly lost my life if it wasn't for her. And when she screamed at me for acting a fool, despite being her king, I knew I was going to fall in love with her no matter what the circumstances were." Chan frowned as his father's eyes rimmed with tears and leaned forward to rest his head on his father's lap.

"When you are born, you are never born complete, for half your soul will always be calling for its other half. And when you finally meet your missing piece, you will know. Your heart will tell you that this is the person you will raise Hell for. Remember that Chan. Remember this and promise to love them endlessly- you will fall apart if you lose them."

"I promise ."

The First life- Meeting you (1856)

The thin rags that Felix wore night and day seemed too thick in the sweltering heat, but as the oldest son of a family of five, that provided for themselves with their own farm, he had no choice but to take the torturously extensive journey and heave a ginormous metal bucket, filled to the brim with water, from the stream located at the bottom of the hill he lived on.